WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gamma!
Y U SO AWESOME
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 21, 2012, 04:53:41 PM #1816 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:11:48 PM by Gamma Ridley
Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 21, 2012, 02:16:39 PM
Gamma...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 21, 2012, 04:39:10 PM
Gamma!
Y U SO AWESOME

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Took me about 3 hours to make, so I'm glad you guys like it so far. =D

Edit: Which one do you guys think looks better?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1 one for me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like the first one too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like the first one.. the one on the left. <_<

I like them both, but I'd have to say the left one.

Alrighty, one on the left it is. I was just experimenting with different ways to make his shoulders. I thought the one on the right looked a bit more cog-like (maybe the extrusions could have been a bit shorter) but I'll go with the one on the left.

Thanks for the responses. =D

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 21, 2012, 07:06:08 PMAlrighty, one on the left it is. I was just experimenting with different ways to make his shoulders. I thought the one on the right looked a bit more cog-like (maybe the extrusions could have been a bit shorter) but I'll go with the one on the left. Thanks for the responses. =D
You could have always edited a model of Klink from PokePark Wii for this.

Before I start rigging this no ones doing it right o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 21, 2012, 07:12:11 PM
Before I start rigging this no ones doing it right o-o

Beyond's doing the regular Deadpool. He isn't doing Cablepool (to my knowledge).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Solar99 on May 21, 2012, 07:08:56 PM
You could have always edited a model of Klink from PokePark Wii for this.

Huh. Didn't even think of that.

Looking at his design, though, he looks a bit too gear-like when compared to SJ's design. I think I'll stick with the left design for now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 21, 2012, 09:11:08 PMHuh. Didn't even think of that. Looking at his design, though, he looks a bit too gear-like when compared to SJ's design. I think I'll stick with the left design for now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

By the way for custom models do go through the same exact process to import models or is there something different you have to do?

Quote from: Solar99 on May 21, 2012, 09:18:23 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

By the way for custom models do go through the same exact process to import models or is there something different you have to do?

Same process. Yep.

There is the extra step of having to set up the UVs and texturing it from scratch, but that's inconsequential if you know what you're doing.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 21, 2012, 09:19:48 PMSame process. Yep. There is the extra step of having to set up the UVs and texturing it from scratch, but that's inconsequential if you know what you're doing.
Is there a tutorial for that here?

Quote from: Solar99 on May 21, 2012, 09:28:27 PM
Is there a tutorial for that here?

I.... don't think there is.

Uhhhhh.... well, I recommend browsing around the internet for tutorials, if you're really interested. I learned what little I know by Googling specific things, like UV editing and such. You'd be surprised by how many tutorials are just floating around..