WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 26, 2012, 05:09:10 PM
Dot made it
i only did the rig/model import
Both the texture and rig look great!

Rig is looking really good, mariodk. Nice job!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

May 26, 2012, 06:54:05 PM #1952 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:00:31 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Puccio on May 26, 2012, 06:09:00 PM
Rig is looking really good, mariodk. Nice job!
Quote from: SmashClash on May 26, 2012, 06:08:21 PM
Both the texture and rig look great!
thanks the rig took really long time since i kinda have to vertex kid naruto alot to fit ike“s boneset and i still dont think its 100% perfected but its the best i can do right now

but it is released now and now i am making the model rig for the my naruto moveset version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

awesome, and go with the gokus Kamehameha blast stopping when it hits a wall, my friends wont say i play with a cheap character anymore


Quote from: KTH on May 26, 2012, 08:30:02 PM

Fire fist is sure getting a moveset now xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that is bad ass
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

That's amazing!
Where is everyone learning to model?!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: KTH on May 26, 2012, 08:30:02 PM

yo KTH, does this mean you're still gonna stick around and brawl hack?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes I suck at making cloaks and yes his crown thingy will be just a 2D thing attached to his hat, got a problem with that?  :srs:

Still got the faces to do :L Was gonna do them today but not in the mood .-.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

that looks really good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 26, 2012, 10:59:06 PM
:srs: Oh my....
*runs like hell to get the Barrett model*

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 26, 2012, 10:59:06 PM


Damn it I was workin on that :rage: aw well. Guess I'll update barrett with a better rig
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 26, 2012, 11:27:38 PM
Damn it I was workin on that :rage: aw well. Guess I'll update barrett with a better rig

I need to talk to you about Trigger's UVs. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302