WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 29, 2012, 01:18:36 AMOooh, that looks interesting. I assume it's a Kamen rider person thing. Don't know anything about the series, but he (I'm assuming it's a he?) looks cool. I suggest rotating his sword 90o to the left (or to his right, if that makes sense) that way he swings it properly.
Yeah it is and there will be more... >.>

I've already rotated the sword to where it needs to be.
Quote from: Malfioz on May 29, 2012, 04:51:14 AMLooking good Solar99 :D 
Thanks man.

Quote from: Malfioz on May 29, 2012, 04:51:14 AM
Looking good Solar99 :D

But this version is so much different than the other. D:


You just startled Midna.
You shouldn't have done that.
... is she a true 1-slot character import? no other character has bones in the face like that...


hyper sonic over Super sonic WIP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I KNEW IT.
I JUST KNEW IT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 29, 2012, 06:49:44 PM #2030 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:51:19 PM by Solar99
Well he said he was going to import human Midna. :srs:
Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2012, 06:18:51 PM hyper sonic over Super sonic WIP
Awesome! ;D
But ow. My eyes...

Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2012, 06:18:51 PM

hyper sonic over Super sonic WIP

Colours need to flash much faster.  


i agree ^ and his body on the hack looks brown
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^^looks blue to me
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The body does look brown, but hey. It's a WIP.
Quote from: Solar99 on May 29, 2012, 06:49:44 PM
Well he said he was going to import human Midna. :srs:
He didn't say specifically what he was gonna do. All he did was post a teaser in his thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 29, 2012, 05:12:03 PM
... is she a true 1-slot character import? no other character has bones in the face like that...

Sorry, but what do you mean with true 1-slot character?

I added some bones in da face! It was just for training as I wrote before. :p

Nice true/human Midna form btw. :D

Quote from: Malfioz on May 29, 2012, 06:58:39 PM
Sorry, but what do you mean with true 1-slot character?

I added some bones in da face! It was just for training as I wrote before. :p

Nice true/human Midna form btw. :D
Will she work without needing a custom FitMotionEtc? and does she use Sheik's bones?

May 29, 2012, 07:10:22 PM #2037 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:14:05 PM by Malfioz
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 29, 2012, 07:02:53 PM
Will she work without needing a custom FitMotionEtc? and does she use Sheik's bones?

Her shoulders are looking a bit odd, but I will rerig (is that a word?) it soon. The rest of her body are looking normal. She is using Ness' bones.

Is the ratchet hack going over fox? cause im tired of fox lol

Quote from: rax189 on May 29, 2012, 07:29:06 PMIs the ratchet hack going over fox? cause im tired of fox lol
It is.