WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: gamma kid on May 30, 2012, 01:59:30 PM
brawlbox IS gonna help with filesize, since it'll rebuild, aka actually deleting the deleted stuff...
there is still a limit unless you go around deleting most things in other tabs and sounds you wont gain that much filesize if you wanna keep the attacks working
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 30, 2012, 09:21:02 AM




Just gotta rig the hands, feet, and do some texture and UV edits

I'm sorry man, I've never played the game, or really know anything about him. I couldn't tell you if he was Ratchet, or if he was Clank. Almost sure that it's the first one.

Well, moral of the story is, he looks [censored]ing epic and the texture is very sexy.

Only thing would be his eyes, unless they're supposed to look like that?

Clank is the robot, just to let ya know :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Pretty sure that's not suppose to happen. :srs:

May 30, 2012, 04:58:03 PM #2074 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:59:04 PM by Solar99
Quote from: Karas on May 30, 2012, 04:52:06 PMYea it looks like some vertices are not rigged, that way it stretch like that.
Well I didn't need to rig those vertices on the other arm.

Quote from: Karas on May 30, 2012, 05:02:51 PMAh I now why, this is over Ike right? Ike has the KataPat01N bone on his left arm, it's probably rigged to that.
Great....
So how do I fix it?

You guys are making this difficult... just select the bone, select all the vertices, and click 0. Problem solved.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 04:04:21 PM
I'm sorry man, I've never played the game, or really know anything about him. I couldn't tell you if he was Ratchet, or if he was Clank. Almost sure that it's the first one.

Well, moral of the story is, he looks [censored]ing epic and the texture is very sexy.

Only thing would be his eyes, unless they're supposed to look like that?

Well the eyes looked fine to me, but I guess not if everyone was saying they looked weird.

Hopefully this looks better

I'm also in the process of giving a mouth that I can rig

Quote from: Solar99 on May 30, 2012, 04:50:53 PM

Pretty sure that's not suppose to happen. :srs:
select the verts... and weigh them all to the LShoulderJ

u may want to edit his face to show some emotion, cuz he looks soulless...

May 30, 2012, 06:26:46 PM #2080 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:34:56 PM by Nanobuds

Wow, Zant looks nice :D
That was fast rigging. He's gonna look wicked if he's given custom movements.

Who's he going to be over?

Falco, just like Beyond's vertex.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Malfioz on May 30, 2012, 07:07:20 PM
Wow, Zant looks nice :D
That was fast rigging. He's gonna look wicked if he's given custom movements.

Who's he going to be over?
I just put the head and hands over the masked version... so the rigging didnt take long :P

For the Parallel tourney
I'm Nanobud's Brother!