WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ah, okay then.

With those if done right... There SHOULDN'T be a need for more Shadows... But knowing the idiots that swarm the vault, like hungry Zubats, they'll eat it up, then regurgitate it... Er... I mean, download it, then reupload it with a worse texture, then call it "True Perfect Shadow".
<_<;
I can't believe I just said that... Oh well. XD

My buddy DOMO wanted me to post this for him


Is that the pokemon awkward guy?  o.o

Looks like a taller, more human-like Ness with Lucario's dreads :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks like a human Knuckles... heh

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 31, 2012, 02:47:22 AM
Is that the pokemon awkward guy?&nbsp; o.o
Sure is. He is also working on Derple, Charbone, and "Venusaur"

Quote from: Segtendo on May 31, 2012, 02:49:10 AM
Looks like a taller, more human-like Ness with Lucario&#039;s dreads :srs:
Pretty much found the parts he used. He can't really model from scratch

Quote from: Segab on May 31, 2012, 02:50:56 AM
Looks like a human Knuckles... heh
lol what?

Who's this "Pokemon awkward guy"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



That DOES look like a human Knuckles.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 31, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
Ah, okay then.

With those if done right... There SHOULDN'T be a need for more Shadows... But knowing the idiots that swarm the vault, like hungry Zubats, they'll eat it up, then regurgitate it... Er... I mean, download it, then reupload it with a worse texture, then call it "True Perfect Shadow".
<_<;
I can't believe I just said that... Oh well. XD
Just wait for my next collab project with LittleBoygos... Bwahaha

Is that weird [censored]er with dreads going over Red?

i know you know DSX8's CSS, so im here to tell you guys that im making the CSPs for the project, so here are some teasers of how they'll look with the box included:


ignore the white background with the greenish line...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 31, 2012, 09:12:07 AM
Is that weird [censored]er with dreads going over Red?
Yep

Quote from: gamma kid on May 31, 2012, 10:27:27 AM
i know you know DSX8&#039;s CSS, so im here to tell you guys that im making the CSPs for the project, so here are some teasers of how they&#039;ll look with the box included:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ignore the white background with the greenish line...

Those look awesome. the only thing I don't like is Mario and Link's head head are inside the frame and not overlapping it like the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------
DOMO sent me this to post before we head on to school


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 31, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
Ah, okay then.

With those if done right... There SHOULDN'T be a need for more Shadows... But knowing the idiots that swarm the vault, like hungry Zubats, they'll eat it up, then regurgitate it... Er... I mean, download it, then reupload it with a worse texture, then call it "True Perfect Shadow".
<_<;
I can't believe I just said that... Oh well. XD
With that in mind, you should completely disallow modifications without permission.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 31, 2012, 02:57:18 AM
That DOES look like a human Knuckles.
Don't you get it?! I'm NOT my original character Bluckles! I'm the ACTUAL Knuckles, trapped in the real world!