WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 03, 2012, 03:03:55 AM #2220 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:05:20 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: rax189 on June 02, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
MarioDk i LOVE IT! there can NEVER be to many shadow hacks


Though personally, I think I'll be sticking with Generations Shadow. I like how yours is looking MarioDK, but it still looks like Sonic to me, especially in the face. Heck, he still has a visible outline on his belly.

Quote from: gamma kid on June 02, 2012, 05:53:46 PM
O.o
*dies*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Want

June 03, 2012, 03:42:27 AM #2221 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:11:00 AM by Alses
<O< >O>

So this is my character... And if anyone wants to give him a custom rig I'd be very grateful ^^ (I'm still working on the textures but I've mapped them already so.. I can send this model right away)
He'd need model changers for the sword being sheathed or not, the faces and the hood being on/off.
Edit: The right (character's right) side has a shoulder cape just to be clear that it isn't a pauldron...


Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

>.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 03, 2012, 03:46:12 AM
>.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


seems familiar, but I can't but my finger on it =.=
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Looks like someone from Megaman Legends, but I'm sure I'm wrong.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I KNEW IT! I thought it was daxter. But wheres Jak o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 03, 2012, 03:46:12 AM>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks like something from Jak and Daxter.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 03, 2012, 03:03:55 AM Though personally, I think I'll be sticking with Generations Shadow. I like how yours is looking MarioDK, but it still looks like Sonic to me, especially in the face. Heck, he still has a visible outline on his belly.
I thought the same thing too. The body is good but the head looks like Sonic.
Btw, this is my favorite Shadow hack. :3
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24225
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 03, 2012, 07:41:19 AM #2228 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:53:30 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 03, 2012, 01:56:18 AM
Since it uses the UV's of the vertexes, you could choose the texture you want
not 100% same UVs but almost the same the only textures changed is: chest hair alittle of the Belly, shoes

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 03, 2012, 03:03:55 AM
Though personally, I think I'll be sticking with Generations Shadow. I like how yours is looking MarioDK, but it still looks like Sonic to me,
remember shadow looks like Sonic even Amy think it was Sonic in SA2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 03, 2012, 07:41:19 AM
remember shadow looks like Sonic even Amy think it was Sonic in SA2
Yeah but Amy is a moron

Ahem... You know? Shadow DOES look like Sonic though... Especially if you look at Sonic's Super form's model from SA1. Recolor that, and add a little bit of details, and you have Shadow.

The spines are the same, the face model is the same...

But, I do think though that Mariodk does need to edit a bit more though, like that stomach. The rig. The texture... If he's aiming for "perfect" then he needs to do more to him before THINKING about releasing him...

Quote from: gamma kid on June 02, 2012, 10:16:37 PM
high definition, u serious?
texture is 512x512, and the model is pretty low poly... xD

Yeah I'm serious.. the [censored] you talking about?

Doesn't matter what size or the low poly count.

I'm talking about the detail on his texture. You can see every abdominal, and the detail on the jean is just nuts.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 03, 2012, 09:50:15 AM
Ahem... You know? Shadow DOES look like Sonic though... Especially if you look at Sonic's Super form's model from SA1. Recolor that, and add a little bit of details, and you have Shadow.

The spines are the same, the face model is the same...

But, I do think though that Mariodk does need to edit a bit more though, like that stomach. The rig. The texture... If he's aiming for "perfect" then he needs to do more to him before THINKING about releasing him...

the rig is already edited(if you mean at the rings at his shoes)
textures at belly is alittle better now (not perfect yet but will be)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 03, 2012, 11:21:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm really glad I stopped working on this recently, as I'm sure your version of it will be better >.>

Anyway, does this texture look good on Cloud everyone?