WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Here is a preview


But look his arms, how can I make them like a curve instead of straight?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Aww [censored] Beartic. Cool *ba-dum-tsss*


June 07, 2012, 02:17:59 AM #2327 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:21:25 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 06, 2012, 05:56:39 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

99% done with rig/UV editing

Epicness
i like how he isn't dull anymore
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

June 07, 2012, 04:07:24 AM #2328 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:09:32 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 01:58:16 PM
^who's that? he has a interesting design...^

anyway, hulk progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


still to do:
-fingers
-toes

and then to animate!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: StarWaffle on June 06, 2012, 02:59:45 AM
Oh I didn't know you were making that =x  Yours looks good, Don't drop it. I'll find something else to do.
No I like yours better D:

Quote from: gamma kid on June 06, 2012, 12:30:51 PM
just found this searching for hulk images...
this is the reason why we need bump maps in brawl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Holycrapyes!

Maybe you could do some trickery with normals?

Quote from: Flygon on June 07, 2012, 12:55:21 AM
Here is a preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But look his arms, how can I make them like a curve instead of straight?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Weight maps.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 07, 2012, 04:07:24 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dafuq does that mean? xD

Quote from: gamma kid on June 07, 2012, 09:07:01 AM
dafuq does that mean? xD
LOL the face on Hulk there just reminded me of Abe is all.




i dont think there is so much left only a working shine to the rings and thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry to keep you waiting :af:



I need ideas though, I want to rig his blade things and charizard and pit are kinda...yeah...

June 07, 2012, 04:40:26 PM #2333 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:22:01 PM by Miacis
Quote from: MaxedOut on June 07, 2012, 04:39:18 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need ideas though, I want to rig his blade things and charizard and pit are kinda...yeah...
If it's over Pit(for the Wings rigged with those metal things) my friend will love it.

June 07, 2012, 05:01:25 PM #2334 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:22:12 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Mariodk on June 07, 2012, 04:36:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The second I saw the shoe clipping with the ground I knew that there will be more shadows in the future, trying to fix this rig.

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on June 07, 2012, 05:01:25 PM
The second I saw the shoe clipping with the ground I knew that there will be more shadows in the future, trying to fix this rig.
can´t without i needing to edit the bones alittle so it will look better
but that will be fixed for the moveset version of the shadow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on June 07, 2012, 05:01:25 PM
The second I saw the shoe clipping with the ground I knew that there will be more shadows in the future, trying to fix this rig.
lol
funny how it's true

You know what I've learnt from my past experience with Shadow?

When one of us decent modders comes up and makes a Shadow claiming it will be the Shadow to end all Shadows, that's usually the one that causes a bunch of new, worthless Shadows to appear out of nowhere.  


as you can see the bone of the toes is not on right place to be rigged for shadow´s feets
i am needing to move the bones alittle back but if i do that i am needing to edit alot of Fitmotionetc.pac of sonic/shadow movesets,possible some of them dont got filesize for oneslot Toe bones

but atleast the model i will make for moveset(shadow over DK port revamp) will have that rigged since it is needing a Fitmotionetc.pac no matter what
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 07, 2012, 05:11:46 PMYou know what I've learnt from my past experience with Shadow? When one of us decent modders comes up and makes a Shadow claiming it will be the Shadow to end all Shadows, that's usually the one that causes a bunch of new, worthless Shadows to appear out of nowhere.  
Can I just ask why everyone and their mother wanted to do a Shadow hack?