WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 13, 2012, 07:53:26 PMDoes anyone feel like finishing up Cloud for me? I've been trying to rig him but I just think it doesn't look that good, and I'm steadily losing patience with him. On the bright side, the model looks pretty much done, just need to do some minor texture touch ups. Let me know if anyone wants to. In the mean time I think I'll work on something else.
I would prefer him with his original Buster Sword and his classic hair. But still awesome. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



May be out tonight

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 14, 2012, 02:57:50 AM


May be out tonight
I'll make you your CSP now, then :P


Oh this? Just something I've been meaning to do
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

No work for the next few days, so I decided to pick up a stage request. Here's what I got so far:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Didn't have a theme at first, but then I decided to make it a Pokemon stage. Thanks to Snoopy for providing me the Pokes I'll be using in the stage.

Should be done relatively quickly since it's progressing quite nicely.

And for anyone wondering, no, I haven't dropped everything else. I've just been busy. :[

Quote from: Mercenary on June 14, 2012, 06:40:14 AM
No work for the next few days, so I decided to pick up a stage request. Here's what I got so far:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Didn't have a theme at first, but then I decided to make it a Pokemon stage. Thanks to Snoopy for providing me the Pokes I'll be using in the stage.

Should be done relatively quickly since it's progressing quite nicely.

And for anyone wondering, no, I haven't dropped everything else. I've just been busy. :[

WTH is this stage supposed to be? Just asking.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2012, 06:44:33 AM
WTH is this stage supposed to be? Just asking.

No freakin' clue! :af:

I dunno, when I started, there was no set goal in what I wanted, but as I went along I kinda knew the look I was going for. Something moody and atmospheric, but nothing too specific.

I also felt Dark Pokemon would add something to the stage, so there's that. Namely, Honchkrow and some Murkrow minions.

Snoopy provided me with the models and their animations, so I plan on stitching them together to get something nice out of it.

The stage kinda reminds me of pokemon mystery dungeon 2 where you would find the time gears in that game.

hows the new incredible hulk texture going? i forget who posted the pic lol, but it was a while back

it was me, i think...
not good, like all of my projects, cuz my laptop charger isnt working anymore, and it's powerless now... so until i get a new one, i wont be able to do anything...

Quote from: Mercenary on June 14, 2012, 06:40:14 AMNo work for the next few days, so I decided to pick up a stage request. Here's what I got so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Didn't have a theme at first, but then I decided to make it a Pokemon stage. Thanks to Snoopy for providing me the Pokes I'll be using in the stage. Should be done relatively quickly since it's progressing quite nicely. And for anyone wondering, no, I haven't dropped everything else. I've just been busy. :[
Dude.... That's awesome. :srs:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 14, 2012, 11:44:08 AM
The stage kinda reminds me of pokemon mystery dungeon 2 where you would find the time gears in that game.

Never played it, so I wouldn't know. :[

Quote from: Solar99 on June 14, 2012, 02:59:47 PM
Dude.... That's awesome. :srs:

Thanks. =D



Stage looks boss, looks something out of Mario Galaxy mixed with Twilight Princess.