WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on June 15, 2012, 12:09:07 AM
Preview time!
[spoiler]
Lucario

Wario

Falco

Sheik

Ivy

Ness

ZSS

You're going to make everyone shat with that one spoiler!
I want them.

I bet someday someones gonna have a Brawl full of pokemon and DBZ.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 15, 2012, 12:34:33 AM
I bet someday someones gonna have a Brawl full of pokemon and DBZ.
How much you bet?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 15, 2012, 12:34:33 AM
I bet someday someones gonna have a Brawl full of pokemon and DBZ.
Don't forget Sonic characters.

Quote from: Solar99 on June 15, 2012, 12:47:48 AMDon't forget Sonic characters.
Mostly Shadows.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Let's not spam much here...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I don't mind a Pokemon Brawl >_>


A Brawl full of Pokemon would be Pokemon Stadium/Revolution done right, unfortunately it'd be limited.

Who would fit each character though?


Pokemon That Not Fit Can Have A Psa To Fit.


i would download a mod full of pokemon psas :srs: its my fav franchise ever xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 15, 2012, 12:16:22 PM #2578 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:18:02 PM by TommoPuppy
Also about the Sonic/Shadow thing, if it's really that out of hand, considering making it a rule where you won't get moderator approval if you make a [censored]ty version of a popular character. That way, only those who actually do make an effort to "Fix Shadow" will be granted permission.

This is similar to a rule in a Sonic fangame community I come from where you're not allowed to make a stupid recolour or an overpowered character and you won't get moderator approval if you try, because these things used to saturate the editing and releases forums long ago. Heck they even took some of the character attributes out of the game itself to combat overpowered characters.

Honestly, the way everyone carries on about Shadow here, I don't know why it isn't even a rule.

June 15, 2012, 12:38:12 PM #2579 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:56:47 PM by Alses
Since we're talking about pokemon.. Did I ever post my changes to Gardevoir here?



Edit:

PS: All of her textures are re-mapped to be higher resolution (the same resolution that a normal brawl character would have)

Edit2:

I also forgot this:


I picked up Starwaffle's old Articuno XD Still needs to be re-mapped as you can see.

And would anyone be interested in my personal Squirtle?



Fluffy Tail :3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114