WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 16, 2012, 04:17:40 AM #2640 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:19:35 AM by Boygos
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


can I call dibs on Shadondorf?? lol at the Yoshadow XD

Quote from: Boygos on June 16, 2012, 04:17:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol shadowsaur :p

I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.


Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM
I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.



*Raises hand*

Any objections?
...
Nope?

DO EEEEET!!

I'll rig him if you want :p

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM
I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.


All of my want. :srs:

Lmao at Shiddy Kong, Shalda, and [censored].

I think it should be Shalco, instead of Falco.

Also, Wario is fat and doomed.

Since we all have the Mewtwo over Wario rel, let's make it.. Shatwo.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM
I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.



didnt someone already import blastoise on squirtle?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM
I'm rebuilding Blastoise, Is there anyone out there who would want to rig him? On squirtle of course.


you should rebuild venusaur too and yes blastoise will be epic made by star and rigged by nano :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: GBC on June 16, 2012, 07:16:33 PM
didnt someone already import blastoise on squirtle?
Si, but the model isnt too good, and the texture needs updating. It also needs some SAT0.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 16, 2012, 07:18:35 PM
Si, but the model isnt too good, and the texture needs updating. It also needs some SAT0.
agree in all xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.