WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 06:26:23 PM
good idea. Doin that nowww

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 07:12:21 PM


I like this.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 12:19:40 AM
Dat right arm...
That... can't be fixed
Quote from: Segtendo on June 18, 2012, 12:24:22 AM
Also, I think Cloud's sword hand should be vertexed a bit more to form a fist.
That... can be fixed if Ninka wants me too

Does that Cloud have expressions like RamonM64's AC Cloud has?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 12:41:52 AM
Does that Cloud have expressions like RamonM64's AC Cloud has?
si

June 18, 2012, 12:58:03 AM #2704 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:15:03 AM by chaos_knight9000
Gracias, amigo.

Post Merge: June 18, 2012, 01:15:03 AM

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 18, 2012, 12:07:57 AMJust some minor fixes left... these include -Make a classic buster sword texture to go with classic cloud -finish up texture (Belt, Arms, gloves, face) -fix transparency issues on hair in game
Are you gonna include Ultima Weapon too?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Over Olimar/Pikmin.



Anybody remember how to get rid of Olimar's glowing ball?


Quote from: Spex130 on June 18, 2012, 03:39:07 AM
Over Olimar/Pikmin.



Anybody remember how to get rid of Olimar's glowing ball?
Click the bone that is on Olimar's light.
Then on the translation area type 1000 or higher.
You won't see that light again.
This is the same way to "remove" Charizard's Flame Tail.

Tomorrow...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 18, 2012, 03:54:44 AM
Click the bone that is on Olimar's light.
Then on the translation area type 1000 or higher.
You won't see that light again.
This is the same way to "remove" Charizard's Flame Tail.
you forgot to say rename the bone too xD first rename thant put away in t stance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 18, 2012, 08:52:22 AM #2709 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:03:29 AM by StarWaffle

and just because I like comparisons. Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All that is left is his shell and eye and then some vertex fixing. I still don't really know how to go about doing it since I wanna take advantage of squirtle's shell material nstuff... He has like 4 shell textures and idk what to do with them o.o  

^Blastoise looks AMAZING.
-----------------
Is this the right place for this?

I'm recoloring Boygos' Jeff, but I'm colorblind so some things can be a little difficult.

Can I get some opinions on how these look?


Quote from: Spex130 on June 18, 2012, 03:39:07 AM
Over Olimar/Pikmin.



Anybody remember how to get rid of Olimar's glowing ball?
you can also remove it by go to FitPikmin.pac and delete it in their EFLT files, it will affect all the models but I am sure it's wifisafe
Stupid Tinypic :C

@Star

Just use all the materials and shaders that Squirtles shell uses, as well as the textures

Dat Blastoise. Sex in the bath tub. :srs:

Quote from: Riddler on June 18, 2012, 09:14:14 AM
^Blastoise looks AMAZING.
-----------------
Is this the right place for this?

I'm recoloring Boygos' Jeff, but I'm colorblind so some things can be a little difficult.

Can I get some opinions on how these look?



Those recolors.

They look great to me.


a model I did in around one hour, but I am not that good to UV :/
Stupid Tinypic :C