WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on July 19, 2012, 04:33:12 AM
Thank you. Thank you.

However, something's up with the textures loading in game. In BB, they look just fine. But check out what the real Brawl is doing to him:



If any of the great Brawl hackers know what's going on, please lend a hand.

Do want it soon


WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:

Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm seriousy sitting here with my mouth agape.

I... don't know how to react.

I just spat out my invisible water. Oh my what, lmao.


Quote from: Mafioso on July 19, 2012, 05:02:05 AM
I'm seriousy sitting here with my mouth agape.

I... don't know how to react.

Im honestly doing the exact same thing...
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:

YAY! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:

this made my day xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Its a perfect Shadow over Olimar  :happy:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


I think I'm done the texture now.  This one will be easier to recolor since its only a head and body texture instead of like 20 different ones >.>

At last, I'm seeing progress in my Shiva import....mwahahahaha!!!

BTW, StarWaffle, that Mewtwo looks pretty sweet  ;D


July 19, 2012, 07:41:08 AM #3220 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:47:53 AM by Shadow101
Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:


... I don't know if this pleases me or horrifies me.

Quote from: Shadow101 on July 19, 2012, 07:41:08 AM
... I don't know if this pleases me or horrifies me.
I do know one thing..... Its my new desktop background.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Shadow's expression [censored]in makes it. lmao, look at that face. wow.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 19, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

I think I'm done the texture now.  This one will be easier to recolor since its only a head and body texture instead of like 20 different ones >.>
texture looks good any chance for a custom armored mewtwo?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 19, 2012, 09:54:49 AM #3224 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:01:57 AM by StarWaffle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rig turned out nicely =D  

and yeah armored mewtwo is why i decided to even make a mewtwo in the first place.