WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on July 19, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :oshi:

Needs Pikmin with Cloud or Goku heads.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 19, 2012, 02:54:05 PM
I thought he said he would have trouble with that.
Trouble or not, he did claim he would try his best to.

I say:

Red Pikmin = Shadow
Yellow Pikmin = Cloud
Purple Pikmin = Mewtwo
White Pikmin = Sephiroth
Blue Pikmin = Sora


Quote from: Haseyo on July 19, 2012, 03:18:35 PM
I say:

Red Pikmin = Shadow
Yellow Pikmin = Cloud
Purple Pikmin = Mewtwo
White Pikmin = Sephiroth
Blue Pikmin = Vegeta
Fixed  :srs:

We need that Shadow as Olimar if we don't get the other characters, imagine how many lols we'd get on wifi! XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 19, 2012, 03:50:38 PM
We need that Shadow as Olimar if we don't get the other characters, imagine how many lols we'd get on wifi! XD
>.>

other people can't see the mods unless they mod it themself... lol

any critism?



I have almost done whismur completely by myself except it's ripped but stitched together broken polygons, UV, more vertices points ect!
thanks for tokoyami for the model!

will take ingame pic when I am home

Starwaffle: dat mewtwo :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 19, 2012, 04:23:30 PM
any critism?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like it, but I think his colors are a bit off. Shouldn't he be a bit more pinkish?

Like this:

Quote from: Mafioso on July 19, 2012, 04:52:54 PM
I like it, but I think his colors are a bit off. Shouldn't he be a bit more pinkish?

Like this:
used pokemon XD's official texture rip xD
little funny how diffirentpink he is in each game
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 19, 2012, 04:59:43 PM
used pokemon XD's official texture rip xD
little funny how diffirentpink he is in each game

Really? ...oh.

Wow, it's not even pink, it's like, purple. XD

I dunno, if it's the official texture then it's the official texture, but I still feel he should be a bit more pink. Ah well, your choice.

that mewtwo is srs epic and if he will come with armored mewtwo alt he will be on my sd card forever xD the head looks totally diferent  more anime like not like melee or pbr mewtwo i like it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 19, 2012, 05:52:10 PM #3250 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:36:32 PM by spiderjjr45
I know some people here were looking at my Big Daddy, well it's out, check it out here:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47366.msg968320#msg968320




Also, since this is the WIP thread, and not a promotion thread.


July 19, 2012, 05:55:46 PM #3251 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:56:56 PM by Oizen

Awesome, I'm not the only one doing TF2 characters.


and I assure you, that Olimar picture is very much a work in progress.

Yay!  Now you gotta credit 42 people and collab 37 because of Shadow's head.

Or you could just use the one in Brawl, and everyone can shut the [censored] up.

:)?

If it were me I would use Generations....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Peke~ on July 19, 2012, 04:23:30 PM
any critism?



I have almost done whismur completely by myself except it's ripped but stitched together broken polygons, UV, more vertices points ect!
thanks for tokoyami for the model!

will take ingame pic when I am home

Starwaffle: dat mewtwo :srs:

I think you should give him a 3D mouth and do it like Jigglypuff, i know you can do it.

Anyway, it's a really good idea and he look really great.