WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 07:50:24 PM
I know, admit it, I suck at rigging.
Hey. Everyone sucks at first. You'll get better sooner or later.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 07:50:24 PM
I know, admit it, I suck at rigging.
i cant see where that came from...

July 20, 2012, 08:03:24 PM #3332 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:05:14 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: jokekid on July 20, 2012, 07:54:36 PM
i cant see where that came from...

Because I tend to compare myself to other people on this forum, when I clearly should NOT be doing that; it's detrimentally negative to my self-image...yeah, I'll stop doing that.  The hair is going to be a pain to rig, unless you know someone can help.

Most of the hair is rigged (where it follows), but there's a section doesn't quite connect to the head all the way.

when you find dificult tasks, and you keep on going until you finish it and are happy, you should look back at when you thought you couldnt do it and say...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on July 20, 2012, 08:05:31 PM
when you find dificult tasks, and you keep on going until you finish it and are happy, you should look back at when you thought you couldnt do it and say...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heh, thanks.  Still, the fact I managed to rig it this far says something.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 08:06:31 PM
Heh, thanks.  Still, the fact I managed to rig it this far says something.
Well keep it goin! Hell my first rig was a man without limbs :af: And it still sucked. The more you do the better you get
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

glad to see people talking about ridley his other M model is nice but the brawl one is cool too and i wouldnt mind seeing it on charizard even if the menbers would need to shorten up star vertex is amazing and i dont mind the proportions really
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 20, 2012, 08:34:19 PM #3337 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:39:34 PM by the_randomizer
Uh....maybe I should just forget rigging the hair to the hair bone since it's being such a PITA...UNLESS someone would be so kind as to help me finish it.

I know the left side is due to transparency on the model itself, but the right side, some vertices are stretching out.


Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2012, 08:30:44 PM
glad to see people talking about ridley his other M model is nice but the brawl one is cool too and i wouldnt mind seeing it on charizard even if the menbers would need to shorten up star vertex is amazing and i dont mind the proportions really

Yeah, I would definitely use the Brawl Model. The Other M one would look terribly out of place compared to the other fighters- And after all, the Brawl one is being handed to you on a silver platter.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Where are the vertices bending?

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 08:47:43 PM
Where are the vertices bending?
For her you should rig her head and hair over HeadN since her hair is not large as peach's
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 20, 2012, 09:58:51 PM
For her you should rig her head and hair over HeadN since her hair is not large as peach's

So I rig all her hair to HeadN?

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 10:00:57 PM
So I rig all her hair to HeadN?
Wow, I'd be mad if that is what you have to, since you wasted such time rigging the hair. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 20, 2012, 10:12:25 PM #3343 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:13:28 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 10:11:18 PM
Wow, I'd be mad if that is what you have to, since you wasted such time rigging the hair. xD

Did you even read what Flygon said to me?  I'm not sure what he's talking about.  Check out the pic I just posted, there's a gaping hole in Shiva's head.

I may just screw the whole having-the-hair-move-with-the-wind and just have it move when the head moves.  This is proving to give me more hell than I'd like.

July 20, 2012, 10:14:41 PM #3344 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:18:43 PM by Flygon
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 10:11:18 PM
Wow, I'd be mad if that is what you have to, since you wasted such time rigging the hair. xD
He spent time vertexing the hair, not rigging it

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 10:00:57 PM
So I rig all her hair to HeadN?
Yes, I don't think that hair needs movement

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 10:18:43 PM

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 20, 2012, 10:12:25 PM
Did you even read what Flygon said to me?  I'm not sure what he's talking about.  Check out the pic I just posted, there's a gaping hole in Shiva's head.

I may just screw the whole having-the-hair-move-with-the-wind and just have it move when the head moves.  This is proving to give me more hell than I'd like.
If it's hair movement, select all hair vertices and rig to head, if it's just a vertex mistake, just move the verticees to close that hole

Enough off-topic
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com