WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: かなめ まどか on July 20, 2012, 08:42:26 PM
Yeah, I would definitely use the Brawl Model. The Other M one would look terribly out of place compared to the other fighters- And after all, the Brawl one is being handed to you on a silver platter.

Well yeah we were using the brawl model. I was just rigging the other M ridley's model for a stage that Mafioso is working on from Other M.



Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 20, 2012, 11:59:03 AM
As for Ridley, he's being a [censored] to rig, though I will persevere!

Never give up! Trust your instincts! Late response, durr hurr.

Since it's just gonna be using Brawl Ridley's skeleton, I don't suppose it would be a hassle to include a version with the Brawl model rather than the Other M model.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 21, 2012, 04:20:48 AM
Never give up! Trust your instincts! Late response, durr hurr.

Since it's just gonna be using Brawl Ridley's skeleton, I don't suppose it would be a hassle to include a version with the Brawl model rather than the Other M model.
I think he meant to Charizard.


Btw, I have a strange idea of rigging Ridley to Lucario...

He's got a tail, and his wings could be rigged to his ears (for base)/head strands (for actual wings)
By rig, I mean have them move via those bones but the boneset won't be shifted around.

And his legs are kinda similar to Lucario's.

It is a wierd idea, but who knows...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2012, 04:33:21 AM
Btw, I have a strange idea of rigging Ridley to Lucario...

nah, he fits Charizard better.



see?

Where/how did you get the Ridley model?


No one is safe.


Though this is by far the glitchiest thing I've ever done.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 21, 2012, 05:16:28 AM
Where/how did you get the Ridley model?

it's just the Brawl model, with a little editing to make the neck look normal.

His 9 should be Chaos Control.


Ridley's lookin pretty cool!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Oizen on July 21, 2012, 05:18:19 AM

No one is safe.


Though this is by far the glitchiest thing I've ever done.
Shadow on G&W?
Quote from: Snoopy on July 21, 2012, 05:12:08 AM
nah, he fits Charizard better.



see?
There ya go Snoopy.
Workin' your magic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen on July 21, 2012, 05:18:19 AM

No one is safe.


Though this is by far the glitchiest thing I've ever done.
Game and Watch could use some more imports.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 21, 2012, 08:58:14 AM #3374 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:00:36 AM by Carnage
snoopy you are my hero ridley looks boss if the legs can have like a one slot stuff so it wont get wide hips it will be epic

If this works well he should get all 3d ridleys on charizard
other M ridley models recource
meta ridley brawl model
ssbm trophy ridley?
omega ridley  metroid prime 3

hehe im just dreaming but i would love to see meta and other m ridley sometime xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.