WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 21, 2012, 09:18:00 AM #3375 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:21:47 AM by mr.mugenwii


O.o

I think the metals may have messed up the shinyness on him, u really cant see the textures :laugh:

Sonic and Tails over Ice Climbers were Wombo Combo-ing my ass while i was taking this preview pics lol...




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hi :)
it would be really awesome in other color of shredder in metal like that

awesome the eyes expression :)

July 21, 2012, 10:16:34 AM #3377 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:21:57 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: agent-s on July 21, 2012, 09:42:15 AM
hi :)
it would be really awesome in other color of shredder in metal like that

awesome the eyes expression :)

i think ill make the eyes red btw...
and yes ill try to do recolours including his old school outfit
He also has an animated cape but u really cant see it from the preview pics...

July 21, 2012, 10:55:23 AM #3378 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:02:54 AM by StarWaffle




Because I can.    Also I caved and actually mapped the armor (Although poorly, its still going to look better than just one texture pasted on the whole thing D=) so I need to texture it now >.>  

July 21, 2012, 10:58:53 AM #3379 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:00:42 AM by agent-s
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 21, 2012, 10:16:34 AM
i think ill make the eyes red btw...
and yes ill try to do recolours including his old school outfit
He also has an animated cape but u really cant see it from the preview pics...


awesome dude :)

@StarWaffle
amazing newtwo

...geez, waffle, I need to change my pants. D;
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on July 21, 2012, 01:10:23 PM...geez, waffle, I need to change my pants. D;
He already ruined all of mine. :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mewtwo and his Armor look amazing!

I'm so pumped for this!


And nice Shredder mugenwii!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 21, 2012, 02:22:54 PM #3383 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:26:46 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 21, 2012, 10:55:23 AM




Because I can.    Also I caved and actually mapped the armor (Although poorly, its still going to look better than just one texture pasted on the whole thing D=) so I need to texture it now >.>  
Oh Hi StarWaffle.
Im definetly getting that when its out
I wouldnt worry too much about the metal textures for ur Mewtwo X-
if u give it a "metal" effect like Shredder:  The shader effect will practically improve ur texture work.

It happened to Nano on his last Metal Sonic...
People were saying they look HD but Itallion -Stallion is still giving them a touch-up.


Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 21, 2012, 01:41:05 PM
Mewtwo and his Armor look amazing!

I'm so pumped for this!


And nice Shredder mugenwii!
thanks its a work in progress...

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 21, 2012, 10:55:23 AM




Because I can.    Also I caved and actually mapped the armor (Although poorly, its still going to look better than just one texture pasted on the whole thing D=) so I need to texture it now >.>  
you love to make my mewtwo melee import look bad  :srs:
jk xD but still! :srs:

a extremly good model!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Shredder? Armored Mewtwo? This page is awesome :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


who will mewtwo be over

Quote from: rax189 on July 21, 2012, 06:00:52 PM
who will mewtwo be over

Lucario , obviously.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on July 21, 2012, 06:03:55 PM
Nope. I believe it's going over G&W. Or maybe Popo.
No. It's Sonic. You're crazy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]