WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not spinning fast enough.


Armored Mewtwo looks even sweeter StarWaffle!
Love the texture work, I can't wait to see how he looks with shine in game.

July 22, 2012, 02:49:51 AM #3407 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:50:52 AM by Royal_Blade
Star, Mewtwo's eyes could be a bit of a brighter blue through the visor. Not alot, but like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Other than that...

Gimme Gimme!!


And I see Emil is getting an update, with facial expressions too. Do you think it'd be possible to have both Normal and Ratotosk eye sets? With Ratotosk over FS eyes?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 01:15:25 AM


Mkay I think he's done now?
Looks good. But yeah make the eyes a little brighter. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Leave them like that, and use the Tutorial I made to make things stand out and glow. It'll look awesome.

Will the lights turn off when hes damaged?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 22, 2012, 03:46:03 AM
Leave them like that, and use the Tutorial I made to make things stand out and glow. It'll look awesome.

Will the lights turn off when hes damaged?
Do you mean As an ouch Face?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 03:47:16 AM
Do you mean As an ouch Face?
That'd be cool nonetheless.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 22, 2012, 04:04:15 AM #3412 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:21:23 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 03:47:16 AM
Do you mean As an ouch Face?
si


over Pikachu

July 22, 2012, 09:01:51 AM #3413 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:07:23 AM by StarWaffle
[censored] yeah melee^

Last preview before I release! note: these are perfect posed


Melee Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star's Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both him and Armored Mewtwo are done, but Imma do a few extra recolors too to include in the pack >.> then I'll release em.

here's Paine from FFX-2. I hope some of u guys kno who she is....
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
[censored] yeah melee^

Last preview before I release! note: these are perfect posed


Melee Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star's Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both him and Armored Mewtwo are done, but Imma do a few extra recolors too to include in the pack >.> then I'll release em.
damn why are slots so few i need more mewtwo slots :P i hope you do shiny mewtwo recolour

right now i have
n64 mewtwo
melee mewtwo
green melee mewtwo
trophy mewtwo
speed deoxys
normal deoxys

guess i will lose green mewtwo for the epic armored mewtwo and trophy mewtwo for star mewtwo

why do i have to lose something damn slots

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
[censored] yeah melee^

Last preview before I release! note: these are perfect posed


Melee Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star's Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both him and Armored Mewtwo are done, but Imma do a few extra recolors too to include in the pack >.> then I'll release em.
I believe you love to compare my bad rigged melee to yours awesomeness :srs:

I guess I feeling honored xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2012, 09:10:51 AM
here's Paine from FFX-2. I hope some of u guys kno who she is....
Nope. Not a Final Fantasy person :af:
Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
[censored] yeah melee^

Last preview before I release! note: these are perfect posed


Melee Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star's Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both him and Armored Mewtwo are done, but Imma do a few extra recolors too to include in the pack >.> then I'll release em.
Aww yea. You gonna add a shine to his armor?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: StarWaffle on July 22, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
[censored] yeah melee^

Last preview before I release! note: these are perfect posed


Melee Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Star's Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both him and Armored Mewtwo are done, but Imma do a few extra recolors too to include in the pack >.> then I'll release em.

Please ad shine to dat armor. Metal Sonic's will be perfect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302