WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Thany on July 23, 2012, 04:20:09 AMI've been posting all my progress on this bit of collaborative work in the Fire Emblem model thread, but I get the feeling a lot of people still don't really know about it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That's a vertex, right??? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think he used Beyond's vertex as a base, yeah

QuoteI think she used Beyond's vertex as a base, yeah

Fixed.

It's a custom model made with parts of BY's vertex and Melee model pieces and some new stuff like modeled hair on the back of his neck, and sideburns.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah. It's explained now.
Do want. Could this be the perfect Roy? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Thany on July 24, 2012, 12:38:59 AM
Fixed.

It's a custom model made with parts of BY's vertex and Melee model pieces and some new stuff like modeled hair on the back of his neck, and sideburns.
>.>

sorry. I knew that... just wasnt thinking when I typed that  :P

QuoteAh. It's explained now.
Do want. Could this be the perfect Roy? O:

That's the plan. It's my attempt at what Roy would've looked like in Brawl had things not taken the turn they did... Probably going to be the most 'perfect' Roy model we can get, as I doubt anyone else has a lot of interest in him .__.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

New import Im working on  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hell yeah man. I approve.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yeah I was actually trying to do Raiden's design in MGS rising but I never went back and finished. Glad to see someone at least importing his MGS 4 design.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 24, 2012, 04:17:50 AM


If thats rigged over pikachu, you are a god. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 24, 2012, 02:50:02 PM
If thats rigged over pikachu, you are a god. :srs:
They are on Pikachu sir ;)

Will they come with a Pichu PSA?


I dont do PSA >.>

But they have a size mod that doesnt need a FitMotionEtc... so any PSA will work.

I hope to get them out tonight. If not, then tomorrow for sure