WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know you don't, wondering if someone else was inspired to do so since you're importing them.



Quote from: Haseyo on July 24, 2012, 03:21:39 PM
I know you don't, wondering if someone else was inspired to do so since you're importing them.
I think this has a PSA in it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20622

Oh okay, I guess since KTH is right here, he can make sure all goes well with the new models :D


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 24, 2012, 03:36:54 PM
I think this has a PSA in it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20622
lol at dat derpy mouth xD

anyway, i may need help with this too:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
stages aren't my strong...


Quote from: ExorcistRain on July 23, 2012, 01:25:29 AM
:happy: Yush.
I also know of an Alphonse model but I'll leave him for someone else. I would do anything for an Olivier Armstrong model though.
:happy: Yush x2. If you need any help I can try to help you. ;D

I luv it, armstrong is funny, who would he be over?

nano you do the hardest riggs  and they come out looking epic you should try  sticking with things no one can import :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 03:43:43 PM
lol at dat derpy mouth xD

anyway, i may need help with this too:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
stages aren't my strong...


Majora's Mask Clocktower stage? Will it be based on SSF2 or something else?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah, just remembered that while dropping a poop... (im [censored]ing serious here)

havent played it, so i dont know, i just plan on making a very simple stage...

Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 06:20:23 PM
yeah, just remembered that while dropping a poop... (im [censored]ing serious here)
Thanks for the information. O_o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2012, 07:36:46 PM
Thanks for the information. O_o

lol
just thought it was funny info... not usefull though.... xDDD

is there any tutorial on making stages with model imports?

Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 07:54:19 PM
lol
just thought it was funny info... not usefull though.... xDDD

It always seems like mankind's greatest information and discoveries comes out of the bathroom... One way or another.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 24, 2012, 09:24:01 PM
It always seems like mankind's greatest information and discoveries comes out of the bathroom... One way or another.

indeed mister, more truthful words have not been spoken