WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 04:15:52 PM
wut?
pic please?
i cant see a power-up there... xD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wonder if anyone has not guessed the name of the project. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 04:21:49 PM
I wonder if anyone has not guessed the name of the project. xD
It has to involve New Super Mario Bros. 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2012, 04:37:10 PMIt has to involve New Super Mario Bros. 2.
It not only involves, it is completely about that game. :af2:
Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 04:23:09 PMomg... what. have. they. done? xD
I know right? He doesn't have his hat. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 04:52:20 PM
It not only involves, it is completely about that game. :af2:I know right? He doesn't have his hat. XD
lol justsent you files for it
it's the project itself lol
look on my thread =P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Wild PIKACHU appeared...?


Quote from: jokekid on July 28, 2012, 04:23:09 PM
omg... what. have. they. done?
xD

This already exist on SM3DL but on a different style.
Apparently it's a crossover of MGS.

Quote from: nudolf on July 28, 2012, 05:45:09 PM
Wild PIKACHU appeared...?



...Wario shoes?

With all the character swaps around, I'm going to put Mario over Link....right after I finish the other million hacks I have working on. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 06:11:51 PM
With all the character swaps around, I'm going to put Mario over Link....right after I finish the other million hacks I have working on. xP
i was thinking to put mario on Ike
and hammer over sword and Super mario world Cape over Ike´s cape xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 28, 2012, 06:21:47 PMi was thinking to put mario on Ike and hammer over sword and Super mario world Cape over Ike´s cape xD
I remember you talking about that a while back, did you ever start on that?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 28, 2012, 06:21:47 PM
i was thinking to put mario on Ike
and hammer over sword and Super mario world Cape over Ike´s cape xD
This. Would be an awesome hack. I recommend you do it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 06:29:27 PM
I remember you talking about that a while back, did you ever start on that?
nope i never got time for make it :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 28, 2012, 06:21:47 PM
i was thinking to put mario on Ike
and hammer over sword and Super mario world Cape over Ike´s cape xD
Yesh, I remember requesting that in the model request board!

O_O
i thought of that exact thing for the custom model with brawl parts tourney!
i posted it even! I'll go quote it!
btw it kinda seems like your stealing my idea but it may be a coincidence
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P