WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

That does look nice, but not too sure about it. I still prefer fingerless gloves =/

As for her weapons, I suggest retexturing them to look futuristic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 31, 2012, 02:16:50 PM #3646 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:18:57 PM by SJS
Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 05:20:37 AM
wasnt sure if I should use samus's old decals or not..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


How about releasing all options?

im helping the_randomizer a bit with kalypso, i fixed those derpy eyes xD


Quote from: jokekid on July 31, 2012, 03:36:40 PM
im helping the_randomizer a bit with kalypso, i fixed those derpy eyes xD



Thank you again! I updated the information in the Vault entry! I really wish the people at the Models Resource fixed up the models they extracted so they were more Brawl-ready.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 31, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
Thank you again! I updated the information in the Vault entry! I really wish the people at the Models Resource fixed up the models they extracted so they were more Brawl-ready.

Well it's not like these models are just used for modding. Most people use the models from the models resource for art that involves 3D models. And also the fact that anyone with a model can put it up there, the quality of the models will very drastically.

... and some use them to make 3D porn O_o
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

That's mariokart for ya!

*laughtrack*
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 04:48:16 PM
... and some use them to make 3D porn O_o
...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 31, 2012, 04:13:18 PM
Well it's not like these models are just used for modding. Most people use the models from the models resource for art that involves 3D models. And also the fact that anyone with a model can put it up there, the quality of the models will very drastically.
even if not modding, the UVs were just messed up as hell...

MK64N, don't waste too much time regarding the gloves man, lol [censored].

Quote from: SJS on July 31, 2012, 02:16:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is [censored]ing epic as hell, and fitting as hell.


maybe getting rid of the "scar" would fit peach better

Quote from: mariokart64n on July 31, 2012, 05:07:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks quite impressive there.  When you're done with that model, do you think you can implement the shoe redesigns onto one of the Rosalina vertex hacks that I'm quite attracted with?  It's basically the one that KAZECoyote made, with BigSharkZ's credits.

It's just a simple request, as I'd actually like to see a Rosalina hack where her shoes have higher heels.

Quote from: jokekid on July 31, 2012, 06:18:44 PM
...
even if not modding, the UVs were just messed up as hell...

Messed up? I'd consider them to be royally jacked up. Hopefully I can learn how to do UV mapping someday so that I, too, can fix those issues.

What does everyone think of this so far? i worked for about 3-4 hours and all i have to do left is the head, hat, and belt.


Hey Demon, weren't you also working on that Fat Megaman? What happened to him?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509