WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.



I heard of a new Miku in the works, but this certainly isn't what I expected  :notimp:


August 03, 2012, 12:27:45 AM #3708 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:30:19 AM by Nanobuds
A custom my brother and I are working on... Katniss Everdeen! She's going to be over Link.
(NOTE: 3ds max doesnt support transparency with the eyelids, pin, and hair.)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope to see the new King K. Rool soon!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Bowser, most likely. Wanted Charizard, but he didn't quite fit. /:

...

[spoiler]<_<

[spoiler]>_>

[spoiler]

:3

Lots of work to do still. Hopefully this'll get me out of my hacking funk.

Preview of a stage i'm doing :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 03, 2012, 02:50:02 AM #3712 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:57:11 AM by mnsg
Quote from: SmashClash on August 03, 2012, 12:12:45 AM
Releaseeeee ittttttt alreadyyyyyy.

As of now, mariokart64n needs to receive permission from the author of the model before releasing it.  Unless he has a DeviantART account, that won't be coming to pass anytime soon.

And don't forget that there's also that Zero Suit Peach model hack that he's working on too.


Quote from: the_randomizer on August 03, 2012, 12:32:03 AM
Hope to see the new King K. Rool soon!

GBC already released the model.  It's up at the Brawl Vault now.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 03, 2012, 02:38:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Bowser, most likely. Wanted Charizard, but he didn't quite fit. /:

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Krookodile over Bowser would be awkward, seeing as it can't learn Flamethrower at all in the RPGs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 03, 2012, 02:38:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over Bowser, most likely. Wanted Charizard, but he didn't quite fit. /:

...

[spoiler]<_<

[spoiler]>_>

[spoiler]

:3

Lots of work to do still. Hopefully this'll get me out of my hacking funk.
Hell yes.

And lolwat

I thought the second picture was the Sniper D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I agree it would be better over Bowser. I always found it funny how that Pokemon can learn "Swagger" when he's got like cool "shades" eyes.

Quote from: GameWatching on August 03, 2012, 02:42:49 AM
Preview of a stage i'm doing :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like something from Donkey Kong Country Returns. Definitely looking forward to it!


Quote from: Segtendo on August 03, 2012, 02:51:53 AM
Hell yes.

And lolwat

I thought the second picture was the Sniper D:

It is. XD

I'm tempted to make some of the others, like Amphineer and Pyrosion.

Quote from: mnsg on August 03, 2012, 02:50:02 AM
Krookodile over Bowser would be awkward, seeing as it can't learn Flamethrower at all in the RPGs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you knew me, you'd know I don't give two Hoothoots about whether or not the character fits moveset-wise. I was making a Feraligatr over Charizard for God's sake. XD

Also, it isn't Indy-based. Look to the left of this post. (Or, optionally, the bottom of it.)

Quote from: Haseyo on August 03, 2012, 02:54:46 AM
I agree it would be better over Bowser. I always found it funny how that Pokemon can learn "Swagger" when he's got like cool "shades" eyes.

I wanted to try teaching my Krook Swagger and run Foul Play alongside it, but that won't work so well with Intimidate. ;_;

And speaking of shades:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



@Gamewatching- Glad to see you making stages again. Looks really nice. Very nice detail and textures used. Glad to see the DK franchise getting more love. I finally got 3DS Max and I'm learning how to make custom stages/models as well. Look forward to it ;D

You can always run a Moxie one D;

But that's for our special thread.

As for the shades...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 03, 2012, 03:05:37 AMIf you knew me, you'd know I don't give two Hoothoots about whether or not the character fits moveset-wise. I was making a Feraligatr over Charizard for God's sake. XD

Also, it isn't Indy-based. Look to the left of this post. (Or, optionally, the bottom of it.)

Sorry about that then.  Regarding the second model preview, the hat made me think of Indiana Jones, so I'm sorry if I got mixed up with the model references.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 03, 2012, 03:10:33 AM
You can always run a Moxie one D;

Considered that, but I don't feel like catching another one and training it up. XD

But anywho:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm beginning to rethink putting him over Bowser. Bowser's hips aren't nearly as wide as Krook's. D:

Managed to make them fit, but he looks... skinny. /:

Looks like a red Krokorok. XD

Quote from: mnsg on August 03, 2012, 03:11:23 AM
Sorry about that then. Regarding the second model preview, the hat made me think of Indiana Jones, so I'm sorry if I got mixed up with the model references.

Heheh, it's no problem, I guess it does look more like he has a satchel rather than a holster.

Which reminds me, I need to dig around for a sniper rifle model...