WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 05, 2012, 05:35:57 PM #3795 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:36:48 PM by MANSTA8
Quote from: Pik on August 05, 2012, 01:45:20 PM


Steadily getting this along.
Dat Masked Man is super sexy awesome.

MOTHER games Not Earthbound games.
Or Megaman >.>

Pik! I love you :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Masked Man!

It might be taking you years to achieve, but it shall be worth the wait!

Also MK64N, what happen to Zero Suit Peach? :c

its on hold until I can decide on what to do with the gloves... :\
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Remember? SJS posted a pattern which, I thought, was pretty bad-ass for Peach.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 05, 2012, 06:11:39 PM
Remember? SJS posted a pattern which, I thought, was pretty bad-ass for Peach.

This!

It was sexy as [censored] and had some of Peach and Zamus blended in one, which was great.

yeah that logo design is brilliant!

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Did he ever decide on what style of glove he wanted?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on August 05, 2012, 06:36:16 PM
Did he ever decide on what style of glove he wanted?

....

You just [censored]ed it up.

More delay! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Pik on August 05, 2012, 06:36:16 PM
Did he ever decide on what style of glove he wanted?

I doubt it.

If mk64n can't decide on the glove style, he could always make all the requested styles, just to make almost everyone happy.

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 05, 2012, 06:10:28 PMits on hold until I can decide on what to do with the gloves... :\
So the rest of Peach is fine? The gloves are the only thing left? Hopefully that means she'll be released soon, damn good thing Nintendo doesn't make the Mushroom Kingdom females sexy, otherwise people would might not had a good reason to make Peach, Daisy and Rosalina epicly sexy, except for pervs.
Quote from: mnsg on August 05, 2012, 11:40:45 PM
If mk64n can't decide on the glove style, he could always make all the requested styles, just to make almost everyone happy.
That I could go with, since I don't care what style of gloves she has, she could be gloveless for all I care. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I support the above posts in regards to releasing both styles, I'm sure it's not at all difficult to do so.

I'll make the release after I complete the rayne port
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Well, best of luck there.  Of course, I am pretty disturbed that Peach's head and lower half are part of the same polygon; I still haven't figured out which vertex points affect her shoes.