WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 02:29:33 AM
I'll make the release after I complete the rayne port

Glad to hear it!

mk64, will you release you're super duper awesome zss skeleton?

Quote from: Pik on August 05, 2012, 01:45:20 PM


Steadily getting this along.

Pik, you are the man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Holy crap, Mariokart64, your Rayne hack is freakin' awesome! Congrats on the release!

I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?
TokoyamitheDark said he could use some help on Sora in his thread
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hasnt Sora been ported already?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?

Well, I might need help with something....more specifically rigging a model to Dedede's feet....but I'll need to create a thread for that.

August 06, 2012, 03:51:37 PM #3818 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:58:49 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 03:45:28 PM
Hasnt Sora been ported already?
Well Mr. LOL did import KH2 Sora.....but it didn't look so good and its outdated. Not a good rig, not a good shader. I requested him to do KH2 over Pit but he ran into some problems and he really needs a helping hand.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 06, 2012, 03:57:19 PM #3819 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:00:19 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?

Why not do an import of one of your old vertex hacks?
Shinobu or Jack would be pretty sweet to see imported.

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 06, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
I'm bored, anyone need a hand with a mod?
Well, there is this Ike I wanted to make, but can only do textures on my own.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

August 06, 2012, 04:21:36 PM #3821 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:22:27 PM by the_randomizer
I'd....better back off for now since I'm not needed here..... :srs:

Quote from: mnsg on August 06, 2012, 02:59:47 AM
Well, best of luck there.  Of course, I am pretty disturbed that Peach's head and lower half are part of the same polygon;
Well it actually makes a little sense, because those vertices use the same texture, it explains why Bowser's polygon0 is his whole f***ing body. :rage: But yah, it does get kinda annoying to how some of the characters polygons are, and it is weird how some characters like Peach, and the Mario Bros have one texture that effects like 5 or something polygons, and yet they still have a few weird looking polygons, like Peach having her head with her legs in the same polygon.
Quote from: mnsg on August 06, 2012, 02:59:47 AM
I still haven't figured out which vertex points affect her shoes.
I hated using DasDonkey Vertex Box, man it took forever to make my Luigi Mario vertex, which I could actually make better now that I can edit Brawl Models without losing the rig, but I still think it was good for a first vertex (and my only one). lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



I'm rechearching a model of Billy Hatcher for make the head of Human Sonic.
I'll release Human Meta Knight later.

Now its time for King Dedede.

August 06, 2012, 07:48:16 PM #3824 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:23:13 PM by chaos_knight9000
Make a Galacta Knight version over Link :srs:

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 06, 2012, 08:10:20 PMYour post count. Never ever post again. :srs:
Will do :srs:

Edit: Lost it  :notimp: But I screencapped it before. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509