WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

^ Why don't you have a name?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2012, 05:56:13 PM^ Why don't you have a name?
Cuz having no name is epic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Either I'm late and missed something, or everyone has a hard time grasping the fact that the name is Dark Samus in Japanese.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 08, 2012, 07:33:57 PM
Either I'm late and missed something, or everyone has a hard time grasping the fact that the name is Dark Samus in Japanese.
Before you posted he actually didn't have a name, he changed it to Dark-Samus-in-Japanese though.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I figured out what I'm doing for the shield. What should I do for the boots?

Sh
ould I just give him Captain Steve Rogers' boots and color them red?


it'll need a lot of texturing overall...
but model wise it's getting there

Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 08:33:00 PM
it'll need a lot of texturing overall...
but model wise it's getting there

I know. Someone from IST will probably help me texture, as you would know from our little IST team meeting thing and the Avengers discussion. Or I may do it myself not sure yet. I will probably attempt Hulk next after Loki and Sephirtoh unless you want to. (gamma kid)


not sure if i wanna take on hulk again, got bored of working with his model since my latest rig attempt with him :(

I love the texture on the damaged shield :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 08:43:18 PM
not sure if i wanna take on hulk again, got bored of working with his model since my latest rig attempt with him :(
I gotcha. Do yoou still have any of your files for it? Or did they all get lost?

Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2012, 08:43:21 PM
I love the texture on the damaged shield :srs:

Ikr? It's actually from an iPhone game O_o


i should go get myself a new charger this week, i've been waaaaay too lazy lately... xD

So I did miss something, huh...

Oh, and I'd say going with the alt boots would be a good bet, current ones just don't seem to fit IMO.
Shield looks way too sexy though, not sure people can handle that.

August 09, 2012, 02:19:19 AM #3882 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:23:52 AM by KTH
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just need to found how to fix the eye.
IDK how.

Whoa... Dat Meta Knight... Dat Dedede... with inception-like eyes.

Great stuff, although I honestly have no idea about they eyes... I'm guessing you'd have to funk around with UV mapping, but I'm not very skilled with modeling, so I'd wait for other's input.

Other than that, this stuff just looks awesome.

August 09, 2012, 04:25:16 AM #3884 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:26:50 AM by mr.mugenwii
O.o I think im in trouble
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.