WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 09, 2012, 11:52:24 PM #3900 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:53:21 PM by StupidMarioFan1
*waves hand*
This is the sprite you are looking for.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 09:13:08 PM

Still looks a bit weird though. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 10, 2012, 12:17:57 AM #3901 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:55:54 AM by Anivernage
Yeah the bulb position, the eyes and the outline look weird, i need to fix that to look like PM ;D
Also im thinking in rig them on Pikachu/Squirtle or Ivy :P
since im only using them for PSA i dont want to be only Articles only so idk if rig them or not   ^-^

Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 12:17:57 AMAlso im thinking in rig them on Pikachu/Squirtle or Ivy :P
Pikachu, for sure. The attacks will fit perfectly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have only one gripe about Watt:

Make him just a sphere with a face or find some way to get rid of the shaders.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 12:17:57 AM
Yeah the bulb position, the eyes and the outline look weird, i need to fix that to look like PM ;D
Also im thinking in rig them on Pikachu/Squirtle or Ivy :P
since im only using them for PSA i dont want to be only Articles only so idk if rig them or not   ^-^
Well you could rig them over a character, and then make custom bones for the PSA so you don't have tons of unneeded bones in the FitGameWatch00.pac, and do you have any idea about what you'll do for Paper Mario's Final Smash? Maybe that could be one of the few attacks from SPM.
You might call me stupid, but I never realized that was a lightbulb in Watt's mouth, Epic Fail on my part I guess. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on August 10, 2012, 01:38:53 AM
I have only one gripe about Watt:

Make him just a sphere with a face or find some way to get rid of the shaders.
maybe the shader bcuz the pic is from 3ds max but yeah ill fix it ;D

Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2012, 01:31:39 AM
Pikachu, for sure. The attacks will fit perfectly.
Now i need a character for Broggy or maybe on Pika too :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 10, 2012, 01:41:35 AM
Well you could rig them over a character, and then make custom bones for the PSA so you don't have tons of unneeded bones in the FitGameWatch00.pac, and do you have any idea about what you'll do for Paper Mario's Final Smash? Maybe that could be one of the few attacks from SPM.
You might call me stupid, but I never realized that was a lightbulb in Watt's mouth, Epic Fail on my part I guess. xD
Maybe the super star move when he turns in a giant retro mario but with new moves instead of the Octopus one G&w has :P

Also lol :P


wasted the entire evening ripping these, What the!? do I do with em now lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 10, 2012, 03:56:35 AM
wasted the entire evening ripping these, What the!? do I do with em now lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rig one over zss and do one with a helmet over samus
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: mariokart64n on August 10, 2012, 03:56:35 AMwasted the entire evening ripping these, What the!? do I do with em now lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
are those.....Dance Dance Revolution models??? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 04:11:10 AM
are those.....Dance Dance Revolution models??? O.o
Space Channel 5. That's the game Ulala is from.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DemonBoy on August 09, 2012, 12:22:34 PM
Anybody wanna help me with the textures for this?

I'm still working on the shoes btw



Amazing!

What help do you need with the textures though? They look good to me

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2012, 04:48:06 AM
Amazing!

What help do you need with the textures though? They look good to me
It has to look like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And there is this symbol on his back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 05:01:21 AM
It has to look like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And there is this symbol on his back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


aren't showing up.

but yeah he has to look like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also wanna make this as an alternate but will need help again with the textures

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: GBC on August 07, 2012, 05:42:33 PM


Twilight princess young link.....*runs*

I know I'm a little late for the party, but I'd actually have to disagree with everyone saying the head is too big.  Comparative to the body, the head is too small.  Proportion wise, children have larger heads relative to their bodies.  Let's take a look at Pik's Young Link:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now this one has pretty much perfect proportions imo.  The head is almost the same width as the torso, and is about the same height.  That's the other main problem with this proportion wise actually.  The chest is far too large and broad.  It needs to be a bit thinner and smaller to make him look more like a kid and less like a man. 

[/twodaysbehind]