My ripped models for everyone!!! Preview of my Mario model :D

Started by DJ Lowgey, January 22, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you could pull off getting the main protagonist from SMT Persona 3 on the PS2 and/or PSP, I may very well fangasm.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2012, 06:51:32 PM
if you will try to rip pokemons maybe you could try ripping igglybuff(jiglypuff baby form xD) that would be a cool thing to get a model  :P

I can model rip too :P If you want DJ Logwey, I can do some of your requests for you.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 29, 2012, 01:25:10 AM
I can model rip too :P If you want DJ Logwey, I can do some of your requests for you.
if you rip igglybuff i bet i know someone who willing to rig it *looks at pikazz* xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2012, 01:41:18 AM
if you rip igglybuff i bet i know someone who willing to rig it *looks at pikazz* xD

I'll do it. Is she or he in the Pokepark games? Pokemon Battle Revolution is a hard one to convert... :/ I can get Wigglytuff too. Why? Because I can xD.


I did this awhile back. RIGG RIGG RIGGDY RIGG RIGG OVER DEDEDE. Yup. That'd be freaking awesome.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uxg3s8msig05a86

SNORLAX MAN


Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2012, 01:41:18 AM
if you rip igglybuff i bet i know someone who willing to rig it *looks at pikazz* xD

Just searched... No igglybuff in Pokepark >:( I will find it in PBR


Can you plz get the model for Kalas from Baten Kaitos??? 

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 29, 2012, 03:15:47 AM
Just searched... No igglybuff in Pokepark >:( I will find it in PBR
dont waste time getting any 151 or lower pokemons becuase their model were found ripped from pbr here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38832.0 altough since megaupload is down unless someone saved a backup they are all gone :S and pikazz already rigged wigglytuff he just didnt released yet just take a look at his thread and yes igglybuff is only on PBR sadly no pokepark for her
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only rip Wii and Gamecube models.
No PS2, PSP and so on.
Jin Kazama is a good idea but I think there is no tekken for wii  :'(

And LittleBoygos, sounds good.
Ofcourse you can help to rip models  ;)

Perhaps I upload today my Mario model and I try to build a special model but...
Wich model is a secret  ;)

Is anyone gonna do Snorlax over Dedede? :)



Hi guys, here is a little preview of Mario in LowgeyStyle.
It is for MKW but I plan to upload the finished model here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtdUr-w9KMU

The textures looks like the n64 era mario animation from the manuals and covers of the games!