BOWSER JR. - Boygo's Rip Center

Started by Boygos, January 29, 2012, 01:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What game should I rip from next?

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
4 (13.8%)
Sonic Colors
7 (24.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
5 (17.2%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
8 (27.6%)
Mario Super Sluggers
5 (17.2%)
Fortune Street
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 03, 2012, 02:28:41 AM
To my thread? uhh yeahhh here it is :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40830.0

lol...i already new about that thread..i thought you had another one....nvm...sooo you want get the models until your in vegas?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Could you possibly retrieve an okami model from marvel vs. capcom for me?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Could you possibly rip the Super Sentai teams from Super Sentai Battle Cross?

Quote from: Raqib on February 05, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
Could you possibly rip the Super Sentai teams from Super Sentai Battle Cross?
Don't have the game :/


Say, Sean, are you planning to rip Gymnast Daisy from Mario & Sonic 2012?
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Quote from: BakerBoyScout on February 13, 2012, 02:36:54 PM
Say, Sean, are you planning to rip Gymnast Daisy from Mario & Sonic 2012?
Yeah, I have the game, and currently ripping from it now! Do you want the model?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 13, 2012, 09:31:16 PM
Yeah, I have the game, and currently ripping from it now! Do you want the model?

Nah, I was just being curious. I saw your thread at The Models Resource and I'm wishing that someone is bro enough to make these gymnast models for GMod...
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 29, 2012, 03:01:09 AM
Pretty much any Wii game. I don't know Gamecube games all that well, but I can rip Melee files.

How about Aang from Avatar into the inferno and Chun-Li from either MvC3 or TvC then !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Please look at my OP, a LOT of thingshave changed since then ;)


Can you rip those two robots of eggmans from Sonic Colors (or as SD put it Colours =3 ) not the enemies, I mean his two henchmen.

I do believe I just had a fun idea for the ice climbers :D

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 15, 2012, 05:44:19 AM
Can you rip those two robots of eggmans from Sonic Colors (or as SD put it Colours =3 ) not the enemies, I mean his two henchmen.

I do believe I just had a fun idea for the ice climbers :D

You mean Orbot and Cubot? Those two would be funny.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

Can you rip knuckles from Mario and sonic at London? I need it! Thanks!

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 15, 2012, 09:56:04 PM
Can you rip knuckles from Mario and sonic at London? I need it! Thanks!
Yes sir! I did awhile ago, but here's the link again, just remember to collab me in the final product  ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8fh2jbee2kid6mv

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 15, 2012, 05:44:19 AM
Can you rip those two robots of eggmans from Sonic Colors (or as SD put it Colours =3 ) not the enemies, I mean his two henchmen.

I do believe I just had a fun idea for the ice climbers :D
Yes, I can, as long as they exsist. Sadly, the models from cutscenes are not accessible, because they aren't models. Do you know if you ever see them when they're not in a cutscene?


Ah... I don't think they're anywhere outside the cutscenes :/
Which is pretty lame T-T
Do you happen to have Spectrobes Origins on you by any chance?