- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:12:09 AM
Alright, if you actually want more:

Use the ones you already gave me, and add these Pokemon:

Gary: Ridley, Totadile and Caterpie
Dawn: Garchomp, Mudkip, and Sack-Ivysaur (LittleBigPlanet one)
Brock: Dragonite, Oshawott, and Bulbasaur
Shaded Red: Dark Lugia, Snivy, and Galvantula
Wes: Flygon, Piplup, and Suicune
Links please :P


June 13, 2012, 03:14:20 AM #946 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:25:03 AM by Haseyo
Give me a second, I suck at getting individual links.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 03:25:03 AM

Alright check back at that post, added links to all.

Also while you're at it, can I get a Spyro CSP? lol had NO idea this mofo was in the Vault. That's my damn childhood.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:14:20 AM
Give me a second, I suck at getting individual links.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 03:25:03 AM

Alright check back at that post, added links to all.

Also while you're at it, can I get a Spyro CSP? lol had NO idea this mofo was in the Vault. That's my damn childhood.
As soon as you link me bro xD


I added them all on the previous post! I edited it lol


June 13, 2012, 03:45:21 AM #949 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:13:56 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:40:56 AM
I added them all on the previous post! I edited it lol
oh okay Yeah, I'll do it I just need to finish my own stuff xD I'm almost done with mine, don't worry.

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 04:13:53 AM

My favorite trainer ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and here are my combinations in case anyone wants them...



Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 02:28:22 AM
Thanks man ;D
Posing is a blast! I love doing this!

Any chance that I could get my post? Like, the one where you update all my stuff for me? Yeah, it'd be easier if I could update that myself xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581

Why not just use that one?

June 13, 2012, 02:45:34 PM #952 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:58:47 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2012, 12:38:40 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.msg836581#msg836581

Why not just use that one?
I didn't even notice that  O_o I think Slayer and Ryu should probably start using some spoilers in their OPs O_0

I'll use that one...

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 02:58:47 PM

Quote from: Colter on June 13, 2012, 08:41:48 AM
Gooey:
Slime Stack


June 13, 2012, 03:17:09 PM #953 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:02:53 PM by Haseyo
Yeah he should put all of his Perfects in one spoiler and Non in another. Having them all centered drags the page down very far. I didn't even know Ryuu had his own post until yesterday.



Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 03:17:09 PM
Yeah he should put all of his Perfects in one spoiler and Non in another. Having them all centered drags the page down very far. I didn't even know Ryuu had his own post until yesterday.

If it's too much in this thread, I don't mind splitting mine in half for your CSPs. I can remove my whole CSP post (not much at all really) for ya.
Wait wha?
Oh and here you go, ;)

And...


I saved your .xcf files, too, so if you need my to change your combinations, I can do that anytime.


Nothing, ignore that post, lol. I though there was spacing issues with adding your CSPs to the thread, I was going to offer you using part of my thread as an official thread, but I see that's no longer an issue.

Thanks though, they look awesome.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 04:12:43 PM
Nothing, ignore that post, lol. I though there was spacing issues with adding your CSPs to the thread, I was going to offer you using part of my thread as an official thread, but I see that's no longer an issue.

Thanks though, they look awesome.
Oh... alrighty then. I may make a new thread, and ask Slayer and Ryuu if they want to move their CSPs there, as Ryuu isn't that active, and Slayer won't be back till 2013.... Me, being the OCD maniac that I am, (Yes I have OCD, I'm not trying to insult others) need to stay organized. So I plan on somehow doing so...


I'm the same way with threads, I need to re-size all my preview to 160x160 so it can all evenly be lined up...which I think I'll do now. Just let me know if you want to just use my thread, since my CSP section is so dead xD

On-topic: Can I get that Dragonite and Garchomp separately too? I totally forgot I don't have a real CSP for them >_<


June 13, 2012, 05:11:44 PM #958 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:25:00 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Haseyo on June 13, 2012, 04:28:12 PM
I'm the same way with threads, I need to re-size all my preview to 160x160 so it can all evenly be lined up...which I think I'll do now. Just let me know if you want to just use my thread, since my CSP section is so dead xD

On-topic: Can I get that Dragonite and Garchomp separately too? I totally forgot I don't have a real CSP for them >_<
Yeah, I'll do that now...

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 05:24:59 PM



Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 12:53:28 AM

@Nano

I need your Charmeleon to make the last one. Do you just want me to use the vertex for now?

Just wait for the rig.

also... did you save CSPs for just each individual pokemon?