- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 05:48:42 AM

Nice CSPs. Also, is it bad that when I read "Black Heart" I thought of this guy?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on June 14, 2012, 05:42:10 PM
Nice CSPs. Also, is it bad that when I read "Black Heart" I thought of this guy?
lol thats what I thought too xD


Awesome ZSSs.

Here are the Diddy Kongs I needed:

He has no style, he has no grace...
Mankey

Also, not having a Max (Bomberman PSA) has been bugging me. Got one lucky image in Google to make a [censored]ty one but...please change that  :oshi:


Bump


Tryin to keep the thread alive..somehow..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Ryuunosuke
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26998
same pose/lighting as the other sonic CSP/BPs(needing both CSP/BP) please
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Sorry I haven't been following the thread as closely as I should be...

Ryuu is really busy.

Here's some Slayer styled CSPs. I will Ryuuify them laterr


Guys, don't bother requesting anything right now from me, I'm working on wolf perfect pose, just like I said I would... though trying to figure the pose so it can look good... especially with the wolverine model...

Ryu I hopll be youll still around because Ninka_kiwi is almost done with his custom model of Cloud.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 18, 2012, 04:08:44 AM #984 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:12:28 AM by Ryuunosuke
@chaos_knight9000, sorry for the really late respond to your requests... this will be the last clouds i'll do... i'll continue them when i'm done with the wolf portraits...

the dark kh cloud you requested is the same just like the other one i did... so i practically redid the same thing... also... can you tell me how to get the other swords to appear on th AC Cloud model...  :P

Er..I really dunno how to get the other swords to appear. Mastaklo is making V2 of his AC Cloud so best to wait for that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 18, 2012, 12:09:00 AM
Guys, don't bother requesting anything right now from me, I'm working on wolf perfect pose, just like I said I would... though trying to figure the pose so it can look good... especially with the wolverine model...
so you wont do my Sonic CSP request of my new model with the same pose you did?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: Ryuunosuke on June 18, 2012, 04:08:44 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those look good... however the faces seem realllly bright...