- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hey Boygos are you comfortable with making Samus CSP's? I am not sure if their are any Dark Samus csp's on this thread but I have not seen any.

So if you ever get around to it could you please make a Dark Samus CSP?

This is what she looks like just in case your not aware -- http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw -- This is the one I use in case you really need it, but anything will do really.

Put it on the bottom of the list of stuff you have to do, I know your busy.

June 23, 2012, 06:36:29 AM #1006 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:11:46 AM by Boygos


Oh god I gotta catch up. Sorry guys. Been working on imports, and some tutorials. I should have everyone's requests by tomorrow, but I have to wake up early tomorrow to meet the lady friend at the airport, so I don't know when I'll have them done. I'll do as many as I can before I absolutely have to go to sleep.

Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 06:37:37 AM

Quote from: 44SilverFire on June 23, 2012, 03:42:32 AM
Hey Boygos are you comfortable with making Samus CSP's? I am not sure if their are any Dark Samus csp's on this thread but I have not seen any.

So if you ever get around to it could you please make a Dark Samus CSP?

This is what she looks like just in case your not aware -- http://kc-mm.com/Brawl%20Media%202/thumbnaildarksamus.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?ewoyzzz0yfw -- This is the one I use in case you really need it, but anything will do really.

Put it on the bottom of the list of stuff you have to do, I know your busy.

*Top of my list. I see you're new here, and you asked the most politely I've ever seen in this thread, so kudos to you, pal.

Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 07:11:43 AM

I'm really sorry I couldn't finish doing all the requests tonight guys. I'll do my best to do them tomorrow.


If you'd like them Ryuuifed, let me know, he taught me how to make them like his.


Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:36:29 AM
I'm really sorry I couldn't finish doing all the requests tonight guys. I'll do my best to do them tomorrow.

Hey man, it's cool. Love the work on Sheena.

no rush, i'll get them all eventually, and it's not like i don't know who i'm picking :P


June 23, 2012, 10:51:34 PM #1009 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:39:35 AM by chaos_knight9000
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 24, 2012, 02:48:04 PM #1010 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:10:40 PM by 44SilverFire
lol trust me I may be here quite a bit, nice job.

Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 09:08:56 PM

Oh yeah I got another one too boygos.
--http://www.mediafire.com/?xzjn5da7jlt5ls2#1

By: -Smash King- 93 --
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=12020

SmashKing made this awhile ago and it is pretty awesome but I have not seen CSP's for it, so if you can I would appreciate if you could do this one too. And for legit this time I don't need it immediately lol take your time. Thanks. It is San Ike btw.


I dont he'll won't be taking any requests since he's busy posing Wolf.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



July 05, 2012, 08:29:05 PM #1015 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:46:23 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: 44SilverFire on July 05, 2012, 08:07:22 PMYou okay bro?
:>.>: If you're talking about me, it was supposed to a funny joke. Noting that there has been many Cloud Strife imports.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Not you bro, Boygos is who I meant. He seems to be a bit full on work right now.


I should have the rest of requests done soon, sorry, I got a lot of stuff I'm working on still.


July 09, 2012, 11:07:24 PM #1019 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:54:03 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Boygos on July 09, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
I should have the rest of requests done soon, sorry, I got a lot of stuff I'm working on still.

they are Perfect bro! thanks!
EDIT: can you do BP's aswell?