Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2014, 09:31:59 AM
With DSX8's quitting, he put his stuff out to the public.

I'm not exactly 'quitting' but I don't see why I shouldn't throw some animations out there for anyone who may or may not wanna use them for w/e.

So... would anyone like for me to release the dl links to the unfinished animations/psas that I have laying around?

Sure..that sounds great!...I'd sure like to pick up on some of your unfinished stuff it that's fine. Also are you able to contact Frostymm about his Rock Lee move set that was never released as a v1?

The OP has been locked and well I PM'd him too, but no reply, I wanted to take the PSA and finish it, of course with Credit to You for some animations I might want to use instead I starting from scratch( I have made new animations as well:)), and of course to NarutoMan for his model, and of course others who had any part of it. I just want permission before I go ahead and finish everything and release it you know!..:/..a lot of really good brawl hackers are leaving..I'm just rising.


January 06, 2014, 08:55:51 PM #2251 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:58:59 AM by Kagemaru
Thanks DSX8. That's awesome. I'll get to work on that after work today. That second preview is csp worthy no doubt.

New move set is both mvc inspired and X-Men: next dimension inspired.

New throws, New specials, New normals. V3 Wolverine is gonna be the best at what he does for sure.

I'll post a move set when I get off work.

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 11:58:59 AM

Moveset is subject to change:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thats what I have so far. The AAA attacks are done, just tweaking a few things. The moveset is subject to changes and alterations.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 11, 2014, 03:02:18 AM #2252 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 05:07:45 PM by Kagemaru
Streaming animations of Spider-Man v2

https://secure.join.me/579-838-266

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 03:27:21 AM

https://secure.join.me/176-640-150

New link due to needing to stop the old one.

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

https://secure.join.me/509-076-087

New day, new animations.

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 05:07:45 PM

https://secure.join.me/195-330-128
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Done for the day...

Been animating since... 8ish this morning. Its almost 7pm...

Kinda sorry that no one joined my thread besides Raijin and Pervy but thats what I get for being not so active around here.

But here ya go:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In order: Down Smash, Forward Dodge, Up-Special(Ground)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I really wish I showed up now :srs:

too bad that I can't watch it on my phone :(


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Omg. Please tell me this is in preparation to be ported over the current Spider-Man over Squirtle! Looks way too awesome.

Pokemon trainer MVC needs an update especially because LeonExodio said he found a way to give the Pokemon a down b and replace the switch with a taunt button.

Quote from: drogoth232 on January 12, 2014, 01:52:11 AM
I really wish I showed up now :srs:

too bad that I can't watch it on my phone :(

I'm pretty sure there's a Join.Me app somewhere...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on January 12, 2014, 04:01:01 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a Join.Me app somewhere...

Using an old blackberry...

It was almost impossible finding something for skype.

Anyways, great job on the animations, Kage.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My post got really long...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here is a list of whats done and what isn't done:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spider-Man is gonna be light and agile. He'll have some good kill moves but they will either leave him pretty open and punishable if he misses. Very good recovery offset by low power for most of his normals. He's the kind to get in and hit you and get out while keeping the momentum going and keeping you off balance.


The ONLY really bad thing about this new PSA is that you'll have to use the model provided.

HOWEVER! If you're like me, and have the Spider-Man texture pack from a while back, all you have to do is swap out the textures, and make a new pac/pcs. The only change to this model was the inclusion of two web strings and a web ball gfx. No bone edits to the main body so using the textures from the texture pack should work (except for with Noir Spider-Man)

Spider-Man is my favorite Super-Hero and I don't think his PSAs have done him enough justice.

Next after him will definitely be Wolverine v3 though. I've got a lot of his animations done as well, but I got the Spider-Man with the web strings, so that took prcedence.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

so epic.
no words can describe how awesome you have become.

every time I see you're name, I think you're someone I used to know from another website...

His name was Daiki Koji


---

Anyway, streaming again:

https://secure.join.me/796-945-745
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Man...this is gonna be epic, I also felt that the old Spider-Man Psa was unfinished and incomplete because the air final smash wasn't complete so I went ahead and animated the Maximum Spider for his air final smash and already Psa'd it, it's not the best and I finished it to my liking, but I never released it because I didn't  know if I could, but if I did I would surely credit and all, after all I've been learning a lot from you. If you still need the ideas for the final smash, I'd say keep the ground final, but animate maximum spider for air final, Spider-Man is after all my favorite superhero too.  :af: I guess if I have time I'll try exporting the animation gif and post it on here so you can see how I animated maximum spider and criticize my animating and incase if you need ideas on how it should look like.

I've excited for this v2 Kage...it really makes me happy, and Even Frostymm had  let me take on finishing Rock Lee moveset because a lot of people lost interest. But he pm'ed me back and he gave me permission hence crediting and all and of course to you too, because you have some animations I had in mind.

Done for the day here are some more gifs:

Down Throw:


Wait3:


BrawlBox makes the gifs waaaaaaaaay too fast... is there any way to slow that down?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

the down smash...
what is he doing to "attack" exactly?