Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Woot, then I'll be able to finish Animating Lee's moves too.

I think I've gotten better since I took a break so the grabs will hopefully come out better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 03:57:53 AM
Woot, then I'll be able to finish Animating Lee's moves too.

I think I've gotten better since I took a break so the grabs will hopefully come out better.

Okay, with a little bit of tweeking to the rig I fixed all the stray vertexes, oddly enough the jacket that he's wearing looks a little cooler without the straps across it :)

Here's a final preview of the rig, do you want me to send it to you exclusively or should I just put it up on the vault? Sheik has very few good imports besides spiderman, so yeah :P


I'm going to try him in game and see how he looks, then after that I'm going to attempt to give him metal textures and toon shading :)

I think I'll make a CSP too =3

Throw it in the vault. I don't wanna hog all the Neji goodness xD  Shiek's Attack100 looks like tenketsu strikes anyway.

Oh the fun I'm going to have making that final smash xD

8 Trigrams 64 Palms ftw
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

you do some awesome job with your smash animations dude ^^

Really? Thanks. I figured it was 'meh' cause I don't do the 'shaking' charge  effects.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I don't know if it's to late but may i beta test this hack

Its not to late. I'll put you on the list.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

How goes the progress on the beta? Will we test today or tomorrow?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

If you still looking for beta tester i can help!
お前はもう死んでいる。

List of what needs to be fixed before beta release:

Up Smash
Down Smash
Down B Air/Ground
Side Tilt (I'm debating on changing it or not.)

The up and down smash work, its just that their hit box effects don't exactly do what I want them to. the Down B for whatever reason does animations and stuff for the up b... but doesn't move.

The side tilt, I just needs a hitbox effect change. Hopefully these things get done soon this week. I wanted to give you guys the beta for the weekend since I'll be away. I usually visit family over the weekend so I don't have internet then.


*Throws SonicUnderground on the list.

I'll accept 2 more beta testers.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So the beta will be out Friday then? Sounds fine.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Maybe sooner if I can get stuff to work right. I haven't been in contact with ShadowMarth today to see what his progress is either. So yeah... Friday is a good eta. But it could be sooner.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

could I be a beta tester please, I have been looking for something new to try...

sure.

One slot left.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

its over wolf, right?
i'll test then ^^
if i may, of course