Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Having a little trouble with the animations. Some of them have Wolverine go into the air briefly but in game they are horribly close to the ground.

So hopefully KJP can fix it in the PSA part. Cause I think it has to do with that...

If not... someone... help?


Meanwhile...

I'm working on dodge animations.

What needs to be done are:

Aerials
Specials
Final Smash
Grabs
Entry
Win
Taunts
(In no particular order)


Aerials will probably come after the dodges.

also, anyone with ideas, suggestions, videos, pictures, are welcome to share.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Here's an idea for a taunt >=3

BLASTED SALAMI!

Have him pull out a salami stick model and act like he's slicing it >=3
if you do sound packs, you could use that clip for the voice effect XD

February 16, 2012, 04:45:49 PM #47 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:34:12 PM by KingJigglypuff
I'll be able to do the PSA work for him when I get home today. :)

Edit: I got the PSA for the current attacks done. I just have to test it to see how it works. Then I'll make any needed fixes and send you over the file. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thats so badarse!

I've got the ForwardAair done... gonna be working on the other ones today also.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Alright. I'll just wait for that then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 16, 2012, 09:06:11 PM #50 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 02:14:14 AM by Kagemaru
You don't have to o.o


But yeah, I'll have them done in a hour or two

Edit: Back and Forward Air moves are done.

Edit2: Up Air is done

Edit3: Down Air is done

I'm on fire!

Edit4: Neutral Air is done

I'm testing all these in game and will make needed edits. But the general animations are done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So now you have:

Specials
Final Smash
Grabs
Entry
Wins
Taunts

Sweet.

Wins will come later, specials are done, I have to get help with the entry and grabs and final smash. So I've changed my mind...


I'll release whats done as a beta and release a v1 with the grabs and stuff finished later.

Monday our late sunday I'll send kjp the file with how I want it to work then it will be up to him to quirk his magic.

I'm without internet this weekend so I can't upload anything for the time being.

Wolverine is built to dish out damage quickly with low knockback until high percentages. So he will be fast... I'll make him fall pretty fast to compensate.

He will also play similar to mvc

The jabs will cancel into tilts, the tilts into specials, specials into smashes.

in the air the specials will cancel into the air moves too or the other way around.

And the yoda model is garbage... So I'm taking it off my list.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Alrighty, I have internet again!

I'm going to be uploading the animations to KJP today for Beta1 of Wolverine.

While we all wait, I've started some projects... nothing fancy, just Electivire, and Ragna. Ragna may take a while since I want his wait animation to be perfect and those darn sword bones are annoying to work with when its not attached to the guy's hands.

Expect a video soon!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Yeah, I was meaning to PM you about that.

I've got most of the animations done for him. I Just need to refine them and find a willing PSAer.

Thanks for the model though. Its my favorite pokemon :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh, you're using or Model for a PSA? Sweet! You should port the whole thing over Jigglypuff! Btw, I just ripped it from the Brawl ISO, Bav rigged it.


No idea how to port...

All I know is how to make animations. It works over DK for me because Shadow has that running bug.

If anyone wants to port it to jiggs... I'm not complaining. Its not my permission they need though.

:)

Once Wolverine is properly PSA'd then I'll get a video of what I've done with Electivire. Its pretty much done since I didn't want to change the grabs much.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 22, 2012, 12:01:08 AM
No idea how to port...

All I know is how to make animations. It works over DK for me because Shadow has that running bug.

If anyone wants to port it to jiggs... I'm not complaining. Its not my permission they need though.

:)

Once Wolverine is properly PSA'd then I'll get a video of what I've done with Electivire. Its pretty much done since I didn't want to change the grabs much.
Sounds good!


Alrighty, the Vaults back up and its easier to do things now.

Sad to say that with the Vault down, I lost contact with KJP for a while, and once I finally got in contact with him, the Animation file got corrupted (Stupid Brawl Box) and that, coupled with me trying to find a job, get into school, and moving cross country, not to mention the vault being down, has made Wolverine's progress slow down a lot.

But fret now X-men fans, I've saved each animation that I did for Wolverine... INDIVIDUALLY so once I have the time, I'm going to port all the new animations, over to a defaulted motion.pac and get it over to KJP asap.

Once the animations are done, it'll be up to him to PSA it.


PS: Still looking for a Nightcrawler model!!! If anyone can get me a rigged model over Shiek or Marth, I'll love you forever.

Post Merge: March 14, 2012, 05:57:18 AM

Good and Bad news...

Good news first!

DSX8 was awesome enough to get a MvC model of Wolverine onto the site!

Bad news...

Its over Wolf...

Good News!

I'm going to use the new model since its better and stuff!

Bad news...

I have to basically start over on the Wolverine animations...

Good news!

Since most of the animations were already done on the previous model, it wont take me long to re-create/update them to be better.

More Good news... kinda...

Since I've already sent KJP the beta for the old model, that should hold you guys over until I get the new model's animations up to speed.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.