Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

You two are down on the list. I'll send you the stuff needed after a bit of touch ups. Expect something no later then tomorrow. If not some time tonight.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I will be working on the requested Edits.
I have fixed the Attack100, it works properly now.
And made a few extra edits to some of the hit-boxes to make them connect more properly.
I will post my progress over the course of this week.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

And its all been very much appreciated. XD

Hopefully, if all goes well, V1 may be released by the end of the week. I REALLY wanna get this out to people. It'll be my first official hack besides the beta of this. I don't count that one. >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Thought I'd post this here so ya'll know who's next after Logan's done XD



And just gotta finish up the rigging :P

Oh snap neji hyuga XD
Sounds cool.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

March 27, 2012, 01:54:27 AM #80 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:04:53 AM by Kagemaru
Lol xD

I really need to organize better.

I'm currently working on the following:

Wolverine: Animations - PSA
Sanji: Animations
Hulk: Animations


What I have worked on:
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Electivire


What I will be working on:
Sasuke (Hebi)
Neji
Chun-Li

What I'm helping with:
Nel
Teen Gohan

Wishlist:
Nightcrawler
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

what about sasuke  :oshi:  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

See what I said about orginizing?


Totally forgot about everyone's favorite emo Uchiha.

*throws him on the list*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 02:03:43 AM
See what I said about orginizing?


Totally forgot about everyone's favorite emo Uchiha.

*throws him on the list*

Sasuke can burn in hell =_= he's almost as bad as Shadow the hedgehog (On the vault I mean) even though he's not got nearly as many hacks lol Sorry guys who do like him, I just never liked his character that much. I do like his design, not the character though *sigh* I swear...

Kishimoto logic is almost as bad as Miyamoto logic...

Anyone else shocked to find out that Karin is an Uzumaki? O_o That explains why she's so obsessed with sasuke *shot*

/rant mode :P

On topic: Kagemaru, would you be terribly upset if I deleted those squares on his vest for now?
They're not part of the actual vest and they're annoying the hell out of me to fix XD

Also, the hair is rigged, it's just not animating with Sheik's animations because it doesn't have the physics from sheik's hair attatched to it XP


Its been known that Karin was an Uzumaki for a while now... I think they touched on it a bit earlier in the manga.

Also, nah, I'm not that concerned about the Vest. We've already talked about the Shippuden model. So I'm not very hurt if this one doesn't have a couple of squares that most people wouldn't notice anyway xD.

Not that I don't appreciate this model though. Its great and Neji has always been one of my favorite CoN fighters.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i could give u a gfx for rotation and i was surprised she was an uzamaki
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Maybe I just expected it...

I can't recall where I first found out she was an Uzumaki.

And yes... if you could give gfx for that it'd be amazing. Though you know that I don't know how to do gfx in PSA yet. You're my gfx guy. xD

I'm learning though.

Once I sit down and look at it I'll get it down. The same with sfx. I just gotta take a break from animating to do it. But for today...

Sanji, Wolverine, Hulk and Sasuke have my full attention.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah, the actual model is a great model of neji :)
I think the little squares are just a cosmetic thing XP

Animate: Could you help me get Lee's graphic effects into Link's graphic effects too?
I have the actual models in the game, and even the animations for those models.

i can try
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 27, 2012, 03:23:23 AM
i can try
Okay, I'll pm you the models then <3
I mainly want the graphic effects for his Leaf Hurricane and Leaf Rising Wind, Primary Lotus and the foot stomp are optional, but if you can =3