Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610461 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1095 on: August 23, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »

so i havent heard anything about Ryu for a while?
    He is a beta, right?

Also Ryu needs a Cinematic Final Smash FTW!
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:20:36 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1096 on: August 23, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »

He's a v1 I guess... v1.5 will have a re-vamped FS and a fixed Side Smash... and fix it so that he wont slide with his FS.

Ken will also get similar fixes.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1097 on: August 23, 2012, 04:08:54 PM »

Nice to know he will get even better Wink

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »

He's a v1 I guess... v1.5 will have a re-vamped FS and a fixed Side Smash... and fix it so that he wont slide with his FS.

Ken will also get similar fixes.

While we're on the subjet of Ryu (and Ken) again, there something that really bother me with the hadoken move (for both Ryu and Ken).  I don't know if it was done on purpose or not but when you press the B button multiple times, it sometime doesn't shoot anything and he's stuck then press some more it work then it doesn't and so on.

I hope it's a glitch and you have the intention to fix it. I mean, no offence here but the hadoken already not that great of a projectile in the V.1 so i don't think it need a "ammunition system" like R.O.B. to balance thing out Tongue.   

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1099 on: August 24, 2012, 03:52:46 PM »

I haven't come across that glitch myself... And I intend on making the hadoken a 1 hit move instead of what it is now.

I may even allow them to shoot a hadoken (in the air) diagonally down because due to how I have to make the fake projectile if you do it in the air, the current one will fall with you which is unrealistic. But if I make him shoot it diagonally downward, then I can disallow vertical/horizontal movement for the duration of the move. Similar to how Spiderman's Web Ball works.

But that wont be for a while... I've got other things to do o.o

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1100 on: August 24, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »

Back to Ryu<.<

"Summons" projects

It would be epic for Ryu to "summon" Akuma, or even Wolvo as MvC, for a dodge-able fast 15% attack

If u dont know what i mean, this is what i Mean:
    summoner ike showcase

(He pulls up a friend to help him via taunt move)
    Also if u need a model with a few bones for this purpose i can do it too... Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:52:18 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1101 on: August 24, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »

Back to Ryu<.<

"Summons" projects

It would be epic for Ryu to "summon" Akuma, or even Wolvo as MvC, for a dodge-able fast 15% attack

If u dont know what i mean, this is what i Mean:
    summoner ike showcase

(He pulls up a friend to help him via taunt move)
    Also if u need a model with a few bones for this purpose i can do it too... Kirby Dance

yo that [censored] was pretty dope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1102 on: August 24, 2012, 05:57:19 PM »

yo that [censored] was pretty dope
    Yea the only thing is that he made him to powerful, a dodge-able 15% hit would be perfect...

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1103 on: August 24, 2012, 06:58:03 PM »

Um... I think I'll stock to traditional Ryu. But that was pretty dope.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1104 on: August 24, 2012, 11:33:46 PM »

I haven't come across that glitch myself... And I intend on making the hadoken a 1 hit move instead of what it is now. I may even allow them to shoot a hadoken (in the air) diagonally down because due to how I have to make the fake projectile if you do it in the air, the current one will fall with you which is unrealistic. But if I make him shoot it diagonally downward, then I can disallow vertical/horizontal movement for the duration of the move. Similar to how Spiderman's Web Ball works. But that wont be for a while... I've got other things to do o.o

If you haven't came across this, that mean it wasn't intentional which i'm happy to heard LOL ! Either that or i wasn't clear enough Embarrassed. Basicaly, try "spaming" hadokens, you'll notice (unless only i am  a victim of this glitch) that sometimes, Ryu does't shoot the hadoken and the animation is like canceled. Of course, if it was only when trying to spam the hadokens, it wouldn't be as bad (although still really anoying) but it bother me because sometimes, i shoot like 3 hadoken then dodge my opponent attack and when i try to shoot one more time it doesn't shoot ( i most press the B button 2 or 3 time to be able to fire hadoken again  Angry ). I find this really  tedious Sad.

As for the digonal  hadoken idea, i think it's pretty cool although I think only Ken (in MvC) and Akuma can do it in the SF andMvC games. I recall Ryu to only be able to shoot straight in front of him in the SF & MvC games (except as Evil Ryu). Imho as a SF fan, you could try to make Ryu fall really slowly when he shoot the hadoken in the air (like  in MvC). This way, the effect wouldn't look as bad. I don't think that it's menditory to make him able to charge in the air too. If you make him able to charge in the air though, i think he shouldn't fall at all (based on his "Baku Hadoken" in UMvC3. notice he's suspended in the air while doing this move in the air).

Btw, any news about "Ms. Street fighter" (if you know what i mean  Cheesy) !

Post Merge: August 24, 2012, 11:40:19 PM
    Um... I think I'll stock to traditional Ryu. But that was pretty dope.

Does that mean no "Hado Kakusei" or "Satsui no hado" mode include  Oh shi~

« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:41:44 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1105 on: August 25, 2012, 01:24:24 AM »

Probably not. Not that needed for Ryu anyway. I might though...depends on how I feel.

Chun-Li is not started quite yet because I'm pushing out Wolverine v3 and Sora. Ironically enough, Sora is the first character I actually prefer to use with the final smash... The work I put into valor form is crazy...

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1106 on: August 25, 2012, 01:44:21 AM »

Probably not. Not that needed for Ryu anyway. I might though...depends on how I feel. Chun-Li is not started quite yet because I'm pushing out Wolverine v3 and Sora. Ironically enough, Sora is the first character I actually prefer to use with the final smash... The work I put into valor form is crazy...

You're better do it LOL just kidding Tongue. EDIT: Seriously though, i think it would be better to make the "slow fall thing" cause not only it would fit the game much more but would make an other difference between Ryu, Ken and Akuma. It's up to you though!
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:47:39 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1107 on: August 25, 2012, 08:01:33 AM »

Hey Kagemaru, when you say almost done. Does this mean you'll be releasing Sora within a couple of weeks?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1108 on: August 25, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »

Really my job is pretty much done in sora. Anonymous is finalizing the psa and then I'll test it to see if everything works out right the change anything if needed... Then release. So depends on how busy Anonymous is.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1109 on: August 26, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »

Probably not. Not that needed for Ryu anyway. I might though...depends on how I feel.

Chun-Li is not started quite yet because I'm pushing out Wolverine v3 and Sora. Ironically enough, Sora is the first character I actually prefer to use with the final smash... The work I put into valor form is crazy...
    Who will Chun Li be over for?

Pages:  1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: