Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 25, 2012, 12:54:15 AM
Eternal Yoshi's version had the same Down Smash too. It's a fitting move imo. Plus every sword-wielding character in Braw; has the same Down Smash. So how about a change for once. :/
true true everyone does hit one way then the other for sword dsmashes
i guess it is a change
but i would have something else
dont look at me for ideas though
hey what if i had ideas for a character and i cant hack what do i do
theres a thread to do it but i dont know how
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 25, 2012, 12:54:15 AMEternal Yoshi's version had the same Down Smash too. It's a fitting move imo. Plus every sword-wielding character in Braw; has the same Down Smash. So how about a change for once. :/

you think sora is a sword wielding character, lol. a key blade is not a sword.
there's a difference between a sword and what sora uses.

and pear knight, stop spamming PMs to me.

anyways. i hope sora is good.


The DDD model won't be there today. Cus I have to probable rig it all over again and I just cant be bothered to do that now.

November 25, 2012, 01:08:22 AM #1563 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:10:23 AM by Pear_Knight
Quote from: narutofan1 on November 25, 2012, 01:03:43 AMyou think sora is a sword wielding character, lol. a key blade is not a sword. there's a difference between a sword and what sora uses. and pear knight, stop spamming PMs to me. anyways. i hope sora is good.
:>.>palm: Stop trying to sound smart. I know it's a keyblade. Then why does Sora swing that thing like a sword anyway?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 25, 2012, 01:07:04 AM
The DDD model won't be there today. Cus I have to probable rig it all over again and I just cant be bothered to do that now.
Well I actually I sent Kage a custom texture  But it's like KH2 Sora with DDD clothing. (I'm sick of playing as Young Sora even though he has new clothes tbh. >.>)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You're 5 posts in and I'm bout' to drop some knowledge on you :af2:

Round these parts if you want something done, you gotta either learn how to do it yourself or prey that someone finds mercy on your request...

Learning how to Animate isn't hard. Learning how to PSA isn't really THAT hard but it takes some getting used to. Animating is more of a talent then a skill. PSA is more of an acquired knowledge...

But also you should try to at least attempt a suggestion to things before downing what is...

@Narutofan1: A keyblade in this situation is being referd to as a sword. I'm sure we all know its not 'technically' a sword since its... a giant key but you see the word 'blade' at the end of it... kinda puts emphasis on the fact that its sword-like. No need to go off on the guy about it >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

looks like animating is hard because all the animated characters on youtube look janky too

i dont think i want to learn to hack but i just want to play as cool new characters
hacking isint really for its weird
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


Quote from: 99Lives on November 25, 2012, 01:13:46 AMlooks like animating is hard because all the animated characters on youtube look janky too i dont think i want to learn to hack but i just want to play as cool new characters hacking isint really for its weird


why are you saying this?

Animating is easier than PSAing in my opinion and why are you saying they look janky?


@Pear_knight, I think Sora younger in DDD. But I'll get it done for you, don't worry.

Like Kagemaru said, Marth's bones are long that's why Sora looks a little lanky.

I'm told I'm actually one of the better animators around these parts...

If you're looking for absolutely 100% smooth looking animations then you may wanna invest in some professional animators and not people who do this in their free time. We also don't have a program thats 100% smooth with animating. Brawl Box has its fair share of issues.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 25, 2012, 01:26:09 AM #1570 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:29:33 AM by Pear_Knight
Quote from: jrush64 on November 25, 2012, 01:21:20 AM@Pear_knight, I think Sora younger in DDD. But I'll get it done for you, don't worry.  
I know that. I'm just saying I found a custom texture that looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4narutofan1saysKH2SoradoesntwearthoseonlyyoungSoradoes
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh alright. That'll be easy. I thought you wanted the young version of him with DDD texture.

i mean like show me animations that dont look weird stiff or sloppy because most characters ook sloppy because how people animate it

it ruins aa perfecty good hack when the new animations suck and i dont mean your project no dis to it
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


November 25, 2012, 01:38:01 AM #1574 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:20:35 PM by #Kage
I'm actually planning to use THAT outfit for my personal machinima.

Also... I'm having a lot of time to respond in my thread cause we're REALLY slow at work atm.

@99: Maybe its the videos you're watching but personally I'd take a look at the Ridley video cause those are some smooth animation. Also, if you dig, you can find some gifs of Sanji or Ken/Ryu around here that are good.

Post Merge: November 25, 2012, 04:20:35 PM

https://join.me/776-891-537

Doing mostly Hulk and Chun-Li animations today. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.