Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

I too haven't had much time to do anything related to brawl hacking at all in the past weeks.
So much stuff to do in real life.

Send Sora my way if you can, I'm planning Riku V2, so I can also do Sora V2.




@Zutox: No I'm not quitting. Just slowing down immensly.

I'm still secretly working on a couple things and I'll pop up here and there. But not as active as I was. Too much stuff goin on to commit the time it takes to animate the stuff I animate.

The reason why I was so fast with animations is because where normal people only have a couple hours to work on them, I would spend a whole day... or night. There were days where I honestly just stayed awake for 24 hours or more straight because sleep was the least important thing on my to do list.

===

That said, I've given out Sora to Anonymous, and JRush. GG has Luffy and so does JRush. I forgot who I gave Hulk to...

I've still got a bunch of projects just sitting around.

Captain America, Iron Man, Zoroark, Tifa, Wolverine, Neji, Rock Lee, Akuma.

Anyone interested in picking up on these where I left off, just ask. Or wait until I release them all.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

February 23, 2013, 05:59:12 AM #1952 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:29:15 PM by XxTailsxX
actually im interested in picking up zoroark its a shame u cant finish him   :(

So you want Zoroark?

shoot me a pm.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Why would you say anyone want to pick up where you left off on wolverine and rock lee?

Those 2 PSAs are done and have been released already.

Quote from: narutofan1 on February 26, 2013, 01:00:50 PM
Why would you say anyone want to pick up where you left off on wolverine and rock lee?

Those 2 PSAs are done and have been released already.

Rock lee as far as I know is still early beta and Wolverine hasn't gotten his FS yet and a few animation changes that kage was planning on adding. How much change I don't know.
You Never Know!

Cause the Rock Lee I was doing was never released. The guy doing it used only a few of my animations.

Also as Zutox said, Wolverine had some crucial updates that I didn't release. A fully animated Final Smash and some attack changes that make him more MvC like.  Dive Kick a more MvC  berserker barrage and some AAA changes. What stopped me from working on him was I couldn't get his FS to go into the motion.pac without it freezing. I think it corrupted somewhere.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

that wolverine fs you made was amazing.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

All the more reason why I was upset when I couldn't get it to work in-game.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 27, 2013, 12:26:34 AM
All the more reason why I was upset when I couldn't get it to work in-game.

And rightfully so!
Me and my gang of brawl buddies are all still hoping that someone can somehow get it working.
You Never Know!

Find anyone who wants to take a stab at the PSA and I'll send over the files.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

could i see your rock lee and neji files?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

February 27, 2013, 07:43:22 PM #1962 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 07:57:25 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 27, 2013, 12:09:59 AM
Cause the Rock Lee I was doing was never released. The guy doing it used only a few of my animations.

Also as Zutox said, Wolverine had some crucial updates that I didn't release. A fully animated Final Smash and some attack changes that make him more MvC like.  Dive Kick a more MvC  berserker barrage and some AAA changes. What stopped me from working on him was I couldn't get his FS to go into the motion.pac without it freezing. I think it corrupted somewhere.

A shame really glad to see you're not dead btw :D. Most of you projects are quite ambicious (alot of character are not as basic as they seems). I think (and wish) some of them whould become team project cause they usually the one that seem the most accurate and most fun to me.  i assuming a team could hel p you when your stuck in limbo cause that really a motivation killer. Just saying.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kage send Wolvering my way, lemme see if i can get it working. If I get it working, I'll rig that for him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That reminds me, I should probably finish Chun-Li.

Aniamine: Comin your way.

JRush: You got it.  It had actually been a request of mine to add bones to his claws so that they can be extended and shortened for his entry and some taunts.

SU: Thanks for the compliment... but its just really hard to be motivated when I for one don't even like how my hacks come out let alone have anyone here with me who'll play with them to motivate me to do better or make more.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.