Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 29, 2012, 10:46:20 PM
Say hello to the newest member of IST!

And I'm at the library now. Looking for how to dl Youtube videos so that when I leave, I can work on Thor and IronMan.
Award was given. Congratulations! =P

Congratulations on making the way to join IST
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

welcome to IST!!
im really glad u came in, even though i didnt know until now, i did have a feeling you would fit in the team perfectly ^^


Congrats for joining IST
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

hope you use this forum aswhell and dont hang around on lst all the time :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 30, 2012, 08:30:57 PM #516 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:38:53 PM by Kagemaru
Lol brawl vault is always my first home.

And I didn't know I got an award for that :af2:

Thor animations are coming along well.

Attack 11, 12, 13, neutral special, side special (and their air counter parts)  and his grab animations. I'm doing the down grab now which is mighty hurricane.

Post Merge: May 30, 2012, 08:38:53 PM

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 30, 2012, 08:30:57 PM
Lol brawl vault is always my first home.

And I didn't know I got an award for that :af2:

Thor animations are coming along well.

Attack 11, 12, 13, neutral special, side special (and their air counter parts)  and his grab animations. I'm doing the down grab now which is mighty hurricane.

Post Merge: May 30, 2012, 08:38:53 PM


waitt... we have a forum? da fuq? gah. whateva. Dude, you gotta get Mugen. It'll help you with moves and shtuff.


I would prefer their sprite sheets.

The only 2d fighter I like is the ssb series.

Thor's special animations are done. Ironically, ike's normal moves fit thor well but I'm still going to change them. For the record, he is slow. So slow that even I wont agree to a ohc for him.

I am getting tired though.

I might switch to Iron Man later tonight
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

But Mugen is free. So you have nothing to lose getting it.

It may be free but I don't want to waste my time getting a game I'm never going to play.

Progress report:

Wolverine v3 is 95% done. I just need to re-adjust his hitboxes for the new animations. And I'm contemplating making drill claw (up b) do what it does in mvc. Which is bounce him into the air so he can combo the opponent.

Aside from that he's about an hour or so of psa work till he is done.

Iron Man animations are coming along.  Up smash is his launcher. Down smash is repulse blast. Up b  I will put a poll up. Either it will be a fast launch upward that hurts those in the way, or true flight you can control for a short time.

Thor is also coming along well. I'll have to see if I can find some good lightning gfx though. Most of his animations are done besides his up and side a smash, his up and side tilt... And his back and forward grab.

All of which might stay as is. I'll try and have a beta out soonish.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 31, 2012, 07:41:14 PM
It may be free but I don't want to waste my time getting a game I'm never going to play.

Progress report:

Wolverine v3 is 95% done. I just need to re-adjust his hitboxes for the new animations. And I'm contemplating making drill claw (up b) do what it does in mvc. Which is bounce him into the air so he can combo the opponent.

Aside from that he's about an hour or so of psa work till he is done.

Iron Man animations are coming along.  Up smash is his launcher. Down smash is repulse blast. Up b  I will put a poll up. Either it will be a fast launch upward that hurts those in the way, or true flight you can control for a short time.

Thor is also coming along well. I'll have to see if I can find some good lightning gfx though. Most of his animations are done besides his up and side a smash, his up and side tilt... And his back and forward grab.

All of which might stay as is. I'll try and have a beta out soonish.
still kinda ceptic how you will make samus 7 kb filesize work with iron man psa really and iron man needs to lower the textures so it doesnt freeze with samus max psa size already :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well the alpha works so far.  And maybe before the animations are all done the psa builder will be finishes so it won't be a problem.

Also since I switched some of samus animations that are heavy on gfx for ones that are not, I'll be saving file size. Up smash for example is now iron man's launcher. So the current ice stuff and effects get taken out for a couple simple offensive collisions.

Savin space...

Like a baws.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 31, 2012, 07:41:14 PM
It may be free but I don't want to waste my time getting a game I'm never going to play.

Progress report:

Wolverine v3 is 95% done. I just need to re-adjust his hitboxes for the new animations. And I'm contemplating making drill claw (up b) do what it does in mvc. Which is bounce him into the air so he can combo the opponent.

Aside from that he's about an hour or so of psa work till he is done.

Iron Man animations are coming along.  Up smash is his launcher. Down smash is repulse blast. Up b  I will put a poll up. Either it will be a fast launch upward that hurts those in the way, or true flight you can control for a short time.

Thor is also coming along well. I'll have to see if I can find some good lightning gfx though. Most of his animations are done besides his up and side a smash, his up and side tilt... And his back and forward grab.

All of which might stay as is. I'll try and have a beta out soonish.

Omg I really can't wait to try them out! All of them! :D Good call saving space like that, it's gonna be interesting to see how Iron Man turns out.
You Never Know!

Alraight... Small glitch with wolverine. I don't know what I did wrong but when I try the berserker charge taunt, the game freezes.

What it's supposed to do is activate a ra bit (99)  and signify the down taunt to change to the berserker taunt. Then all the actions with the if ra bit statement would be active. Which is to increase the fps to 1.5

But what happens is everything is increased to 1.5 regardless.

I'll see if I can't figure this out. Or send it off to a friend who knows better then me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.