Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

I either totally missed that... or totally forgot about it. I'll send it to you after this midnight run to walmart.

I'm thirsty :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

so what happened to spidey?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In-Game pics.

workin on it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on June 18, 2012, 06:09:03 PM
you can but i think the shield center is wierd  and its not easy to make it look good
yeah thats right, hmm but i can take a look at it, and atleast try.

June 19, 2012, 09:05:25 PM #634 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:03:59 AM by Anivernage
Pics sent to Kagemaru <.<


Quote from: Anivernage on June 19, 2012, 09:05:25 PM
Pics sent to Kagemaru <.<


Pic for spider-man you mean  :happy: !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Looks at Title
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It's pretty cool, just doesn't match with his SFX at all (because Reaver had to modify it himself last time).

Personally I prefer his old web ball animations, but I like the throw changes.


Yeah... I finished it like over a month ago I believe... Sorry bout that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 20, 2012, 02:35:32 PM #639 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:46:15 PM by SonicUnderground316
Spider-man look  pretty cool  but like Haseyo said  the old web ball was better. I mean, it doesn't even look like it come out of his wrists and when at close range it miss the target every time cause the web ball appears 3 feet  in front of Spidey.

Speaking of the web, in his victory taunt was it impossible to use Sheik's whip like in his entry instead ? It would look more like a web in my opinion. the current one sort of look like a web line but Spider-Man doesn't seem to have much grip into it (it look kind of beside his hands rather than in his hands) also even the little web ball thing desn't seems to be attach with one another.

While on the topic, can the whip  be animated ? it would have been nice if spidey could use it for one of his throw like the one in mvc (although yours are pretty amazing ;) ). Another reason why it would have been nice is for his side-b. This is pureely animation wise but I think it would be cool , if the web would look a little more "loose" when you shoot it (similar to Olimar's Pikmin rope or ZSS laser whip) and when Spidey pull his self forward it become straight and hard looking as it look right now (not sure if it's clear).  Being able to grab to ledge with it would be quite nice too. i mean since sheik could do it clearly spider-man should be able to do it. Still, this pretty awesome PSA and animations you done here ... as usual.

Of course these are just suggestions, but if they're possibles, i would highly recommanded you to do them eventualy no rush.

Also, just out of curiosity, what will be you next project ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

release the Iron Man PSA next, if you are finished with other things?

I asked SDoom about the whip a while ago and to my knowledge it couldn't be manipulated like he or I wanted. Also, its funny to hear complaints about the win animation when its exactly the same as the entry animation just edited to go with the winwait... I didn't mess with the position at all.

And when I started the spidey project I WANTED to use the chain as a web tether for the grabs but that wasn't possible.

Also, you'll have to ask SDoom or someone who knows more about PSA then I do to answer why he can't tether with the web string. It'd be nice if it could but when I started the project all I wanted to do was 'finish' what SDoom had started which was pretty much just grabs and win animations. And a couple misc animations here and there.

I like your suggestions and as a matter of fact, they were my own ideas when I started the project a few months ago but quickly became aware they weren't possible. Anywhoo... the web ball might get fixed soon, I realized I made a mistake. The web ball animation was supposed to be able to be charged, so I changed the animation to take this into acount, then the charge idea got thrown out but I forgot to change the animation back. So i'll fix that soon.


David: Iron Man can't be released until the new brawl box comes out due to filesize restrictions.

My next project is technically my current project. Like I said earlier, I finished Spidey a while ago I was just procrastinating on releasing him. I'll be sending Animaine the new things I've done with Sanji as well as working on Ryu a bit today.

Stay tuned folks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

update on Ryu: the charging lvl's 1-3 are done there is only one issue he slides during the charging on land for some reason
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i hope you release Ryu and Rock Lee soon too

Quote from: david123699 on June 21, 2012, 12:59:20 AM
i hope you release Ryu and Rock Lee soon too

yeah me too ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。