Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Well Ryu should be coming along nicely very soon. Animaine is PSAing it while I fix his animations to fit the new Ryu model over CF.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 21, 2012, 06:44:07 PM #646 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:34:51 PM by SonicUnderground316
Glad to hear that, yeah when Animaine post the Hadoken video, i notice a few things that look slitly weird like his hands during the attack, his hand were like a "duck mouth puppet"  you know:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
LOL  ;D
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 21, 2012, 06:44:07 PM
Glad to hear that, yeah when Animaine post the Hadoken video, i notice a few thing that look slitly weird like his hands during the attack, his hand were like a "duck mouth puppet"  you know:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
LOL  ;D
lmao yea the animation was just modified not ported like kagemau is doing now which is why it does that at least i think thats why
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

June 21, 2012, 10:52:45 PM #648 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:53:53 PM by Kagemaru
The previous model didn't have fingers in one of his hands. :srs:

One thing I hate about this model though is that it doesn't have headband bones... Which takes away a lot of the work I did with the old model honestly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 21, 2012, 10:52:45 PM
One thing I hate about this model though is that it doesn't have headband bones... Which takes away a lot of the work I did with the old model honestly.
:oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I may sound quite a noob, asking for this... but, if I want to use Spiderman with Riivolution, do I have to do what Sdoom said to do in his Spiderman Beta? >_< Thank you. =]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Just played some rounds with Spiderman, over all it is a big improvement. Spidey now has some better attributes then in version one that help him dominate, and he feels funner to use. Still has a few issues like the web ball causing the game to lag. Animations are pretty good, they do seem a bit fast at times but the biggest animation problem for me is the running animation. Mario's run does not fit him, he needs something more human. Also I was kinda disappointed to see the sfx pack is off for the moveset. But still, this is a much better Spidey then version one. Great job man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Whoa dude... you're having a bunch of problems I had absolutely nothing to do with xD

I didn't touch the attributes. And I most DEFIANTLY didn't use Mario's Run. All I did to the run was instead of having the TransN move from start to finish once, I moved the transN with every step so that it looked realistic. Its still SDoom's animation, just with different TransN key frames.

His attacks are also the same... the only attack thats different is the up-tilt and the down dodge. The down dodge is actually the same number of frames it was before hand, just with a different animation to fit into that time span.

And I have no idea why the sfx pack is off >_> I didn't mess with any of that stuff :srs:

And lastly, the web ball lagging is due to the number of graphics used. Which was also not altered by me at all. But what CAN happen is that when the new brawl box comes out or w/e I'll probably be able to make space for an imported gfx which should SHOULD take up less space then all those gfx for the web ball.


@Puccio: Yes, you'll probably need to do what SDoom had everyone do for Riivo users.


Ryu animation porting is coming along slowly... its effing boring man... :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 22, 2012, 06:45:03 PM
Whoa dude... you're having a bunch of problems I had absolutely nothing to do with xD

I didn't touch the attributes. And I most DEFIANTLY didn't use Mario's Run. All I did to the run was instead of having the TransN move from start to finish once, I moved the transN with every step so that it looked realistic. Its still SDoom's animation, just with different TransN key frames.

That animation is Mario's run though lol.  Unless you have the alternate one I made a while ago which doesn't look as stupid. 

Is it now? Color me shocked.

Looks fine to me tbh.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 22, 2012, 07:55:24 PM
Is it now? Color me shocked.

Looks fine to me tbh.
Yea, I know you did not make the animation. That run has all ways bothered me since Sdoom released his.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

yep that was one of my critics... xD
dat run... :srs:

So the 66b of brawlbox corrupted all my attack animations. So I asked if Animaine could port the animations from the Ike model which are compelted to the CF motion file. If he can't do it, then I'll have to find another volunteer to do it since it refuses to work for me.  I've been up all night trying and frankly, I'm tired of looking at it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 23, 2012, 06:44:11 PM #658 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:50:27 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on June 23, 2012, 01:48:35 PM
So the 66b of brawlbox corrupted all my attack animations. So I asked if Animaine could port the animations from the Ike model which are compelted to the CF motion file. If he can't do it, then I'll have to find another volunteer to do it since it refuses to work for me.  I've been up all night trying and frankly, I'm tired of looking at it.

I guess i should be like :oshi: but i'm not. I know there been a lot of work on the C.Falcon Model mostly because it's a better looking model but the animation on Ike are complete and to be quite honnest if the headband doesn't move it's kind of a serious issue to me cause it sort of like Ryu trademark to have his headband move even without wind LOL. Also, once people will see your awesome works they will probably port the MvC3 model over Ike anyway so all your effort won't go down the [censored]ter. Of course, if Animaine or someone else can port them to C.Falcon, I will be please and really happy but i'd say if it doesn't work or if it's too much trouble, just make it over Ike. After all, that the one over who he was supposed to be to begin with, right ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Look who's back!!! :af2:

An unexpected week of no internet... and whats more, the Ryu animations are corrupted and so I was depressed.

But I'm back now for the foreseeable future and I'll try and get Ryu done since all he needs is some PSA work. After him, I'll probably hop back on over to Mr.Thor and I might just surprise you guys with a lil somethin somethin soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.