Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610525 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #645 on: June 21, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »

Well Ryu should be coming along nicely very soon. Animaine is PSAing it while I fix his animations to fit the new Ryu model over CF.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #646 on: June 21, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »

Glad to hear that, yeah when Animaine post the Hadoken video, i notice a few things that look slitly weird like his hands during the attack, his hand were like a "duck mouth puppet"  you know:
    LOL  Grin
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 02:34:51 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: June 21, 2012, 01:07:58 PM »

Glad to hear that, yeah when Animaine post the Hadoken video, i notice a few thing that look slitly weird like his hands during the attack, his hand were like a "duck mouth puppet"  you know:
    LOL  Grin
    lmao yea the animation was just modified not ported like kagemau is doing now which is why it does that at least i think thats why

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: June 21, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »

The previous model didn't have fingers in one of his hands. Im srs here

One thing I hate about this model though is that it doesn't have headband bones... Which takes away a lot of the work I did with the old model honestly.
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:53:53 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: June 21, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »

One thing I hate about this model though is that it doesn't have headband bones... Which takes away a lot of the work I did with the old model honestly.
      Oh shi~

Puccio
    Extreme Kitten

Awesome battle. :DD

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: June 22, 2012, 04:42:37 AM »

I may sound quite a noob, asking for this... but, if I want to use Spiderman with Riivolution, do I have to do what Sdoom said to do in his Spiderman Beta? >_< Thank you. =]

Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *YOU DECIDE
    *KTH
    *I love you
    *but I love Jurio more
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i love you too
          VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
    *Phoenix.
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
    *LOL
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *love/
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *i'm going to sleep now
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i hate you now srs
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *good night both of
    *what
    *!
    *:emo:
    *night man rotfl
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    Best quote ever!

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #651 on: June 22, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »

Just played some rounds with Spiderman, over all it is a big improvement. Spidey now has some better attributes then in version one that help him dominate, and he feels funner to use. Still has a few issues like the web ball causing the game to lag. Animations are pretty good, they do seem a bit fast at times but the biggest animation problem for me is the running animation. Mario's run does not fit him, he needs something more human. Also I was kinda disappointed to see the sfx pack is off for the moveset. But still, this is a much better Spidey then version one. Great job man.

Sig by: nomnomblood

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »

Whoa dude... you're having a bunch of problems I had absolutely nothing to do with xD

I didn't touch the attributes. And I most DEFIANTLY didn't use Mario's Run. All I did to the run was instead of having the TransN move from start to finish once, I moved the transN with every step so that it looked realistic. Its still SDoom's animation, just with different TransN key frames.

His attacks are also the same... the only attack thats different is the up-tilt and the down dodge. The down dodge is actually the same number of frames it was before hand, just with a different animation to fit into that time span.

And I have no idea why the sfx pack is off >_> I didn't mess with any of that stuff Im srs here

And lastly, the web ball lagging is due to the number of graphics used. Which was also not altered by me at all. But what CAN happen is that when the new brawl box comes out or w/e I'll probably be able to make space for an imported gfx which should SHOULD take up less space then all those gfx for the web ball.

@Puccio: Yes, you'll probably need to do what SDoom had everyone do for Riivo users.

Ryu animation porting is coming along slowly... its effing boring man... Im srs here

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #653 on: June 22, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »

Whoa dude... you're having a bunch of problems I had absolutely nothing to do with xD

I didn't touch the attributes. And I most DEFIANTLY didn't use Mario's Run. All I did to the run was instead of having the TransN move from start to finish once, I moved the transN with every step so that it looked realistic. Its still SDoom's animation, just with different TransN key frames.

That animation is Mario's run though lol.  Unless you have the alternate one I made a while ago which doesn't look as stupid. 

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: June 22, 2012, 01:55:24 PM »

Is it now? Color me shocked.

Looks fine to me tbh.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: June 22, 2012, 03:02:13 PM »

Is it now? Color me shocked.

Looks fine to me tbh.
    Yea, I know you did not make the animation. That run has all ways bothered me since Sdoom released his.

Sig by: nomnomblood

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #656 on: June 22, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »

yep that was one of my critics... xD
    dat run... Im srs here

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: June 23, 2012, 07:48:35 AM »

So the 66b of brawlbox corrupted all my attack animations. So I asked if Animaine could port the animations from the Ike model which are compelted to the CF motion file. If he can't do it, then I'll have to find another volunteer to do it since it refuses to work for me.  I've been up all night trying and frankly, I'm tired of looking at it.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: June 23, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »

So the 66b of brawlbox corrupted all my attack animations. So I asked if Animaine could port the animations from the Ike model which are compelted to the CF motion file. If he can't do it, then I'll have to find another volunteer to do it since it refuses to work for me.  I've been up all night trying and frankly, I'm tired of looking at it.

I guess i should be like Oh shi~ but i'm not. I know there been a lot of work on the C.Falcon Model mostly because it's a better looking model but the animation on Ike are complete and to be quite honnest if the headband doesn't move it's kind of a serious issue to me cause it sort of like Ryu trademark to have his headband move even without wind LOL. Also, once people will see your awesome works they will probably port the MvC3 model over Ike anyway so all your effort won't go down the [censored]ter. Of course, if Animaine or someone else can port them to C.Falcon, I will be please and really happy but i'd say if it doesn't work or if it's too much trouble, just make it over Ike. After all, that the one over who he was supposed to be to begin with, right ?
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:50:27 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: July 02, 2012, 12:26:26 AM »

Look who's back!!! AWESOME 2.0!

An unexpected week of no internet... and whats more, the Ryu animations are corrupted and so I was depressed.

But I'm back now for the foreseeable future and I'll try and get Ryu done since all he needs is some PSA work. After him, I'll probably hop back on over to Mr.Thor and I might just surprise you guys with a lil somethin somethin soon.

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: