Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

I'll make an OP when I figure out how to make cool ones like SDoom or KJP have. :D

But Iron Man will be the finished version of my alpha. Me and Gurdomon are colabing on it. Ironically, I already had most of his animations done... only really have one or two left to do.

Iron Man is based off his MvC counterpart. Because its still Samus though, we had to make due with mostly what we had. So... His neutral B is still what it was, Side B will be still the missles but with Iron Man animations, Up-B will be a flight type of deal, down B is Repulsor blast, down b in the air is smart bombs, and his A attacks are most of his normals from MvC.

:af:

He mostly needs PSA work from here on. Me and Gurdoman are gonna be workin on that today. Might be out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2012, 12:25:48 PM
I'll make an OP when I figure out how to make cool ones like SDoom or KJP have. :D

But Iron Man will be the finished version of my alpha. Me and Gurdomon are colabing on it. Ironically, I already had most of his animations done... only really have one or two left to do.

Iron Man is based off his MvC counterpart. Because its still Samus though, we had to make due with mostly what we had. So... His neutral B is still what it was, Side B will be still the missles but with Iron Man animations, Up-B will be a flight type of deal, down B is Repulsor blast, down b in the air is smart bombs, and his A attacks are most of his normals from MvC.

:af:

He mostly needs PSA work from here on. Me and Gurdoman are gonna be workin on that today. Might be out either tomorrow or Wednesday.
wow youre working fast Kagemaru! btw isn't it hard to PSA Ironman over samus? the fact that his limit is 7kb?

Trying our best to not add anything as opposed to replacing things. That coupled with removing extra animations (attacks3hi, attacks3lw etc) should help to get the job done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 17, 2012, 12:08:42 AM
wait kagemaru i was planning on having the flaming bicycle kicc

I don't know why it didn't caught my attention earlier but what is the "Bicycle Kic" move your refering to. I don't recall Ken ever doing a move that could be called bicycle kick.  Maybe i know the move under a different name but the term make me think of Lui Kang's move from Mortal Kombat LOL. Do you mean the Guren Senpukyaku move (his second ultra) ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

The... first or second video that you linked SonicUnderground.... the one with the flaming kicks... Thats the move we're talking about.

Thats Ken's down b... though not as badass towards the end.

Ryu's down b instead of a counter (cause it wasn't being nice) Is gonna be a combo move that has heavy drawback if you miss but nice rewards when you do.


Ryu and Ken animations for v1 are done except Ryu's down b which will be done and PSA'd later today. All thats left is a bit of touch up PSA stuff. Things like knockback, soundfx, gfx and fluidity.  I'm leaving soon to go do some stuff, but I've sent the files to Animaine. Hopefully he can get that stuff done soon. Its really not hard stuff.

I decided to wait to release Akuma because the model isn't done. Though majority of his animations are and PSAing him wont take long at all. The wait for Akuma is mostly on Model work. :oshi:

Later today me and Gurdoman are gonna finish up Iron Man.

3 hacks releases in less then a week. I'm stoked.


Edit: So I left to go apply for a job. Getting there took about 10 minutes on my bike, 1 minute to be told that I have to apply/submit resume  onine (I was upset), 10 minutes to bike back. Its crazy hot outside right now and by the time I got back, I actually passed out from it  :srs: *woke up 5 minutes ago*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2012, 04:37:01 PM
The... first or second video that you linked SonicUnderground.... the one with the flaming kicks... Thats the move we're talking about.

Thats Ken's down b... though not as badass towards the end.

Ryu's down b instead of a counter (cause it wasn't being nice) Is gonna be a combo move that has heavy drawback if you miss but nice rewards when you do.


Ryu and Ken animations for v1 are done except Ryu's down b which will be done and PSA'd later today. All thats left is a bit of touch up PSA stuff. Things like knockback, soundfx, gfx and fluidity.  I'm leaving soon to go do some stuff, but I've sent the files to Animaine. Hopefully he can get that stuff done soon. Its really not hard stuff.

I decided to wait to release Akuma because the model isn't done. Though majority of his animations are and PSAing him wont take long at all. The wait for Akuma is mostly on Model work. :oshi:

Later today me and Gurdoman are gonna finish up Iron Man.

3 hacks releases in less then a week. I'm stoked.


Edit: So I left to go apply for a job. Getting there took about 10 minutes on my bike, 1 minute to be told that I have to apply/submit resume  onine (I was upset), 10 minutes to bike back. Its crazy hot outside right now and by the time I got back, I actually passed out from it  :srs: *woke up 5 minutes ago*

OK that what I though for Ken Down B move.

Also, what exactly "isn't nice" with the counter move ? "What you expect people to be nice in a fight ? Get the hell out of here" nah just kidding LOL. On a serious note though, if by "not nice" you mean cheap or something you could have keep it the same (a counter move) and change the effect to make it "more nice" (instead of KOed the opponent like when they out of stamina (which was based on the EX focus attack in SFIV), it could just be like  regular counter move in brawl (like Ike or marth which just knock back the opponent). I don't mind you change the attack as long as it a move that is from a SF game but i personaly can't think of any other move that would make sense.
お前はもう死んでいる。

sorry i remember one person on youtube calling it that so it stuck with me.
by not nice he means it wasn't cooperating
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yeah, by not nice, I meant that it didn't want to work as a counter. So I'm switching them up.

Ken gets double Flaming Shoryuken.
Ryu gets a elbow combo that if it hits, he does a Shoryuken

Ryu's move is still based off something. I have the gif to prove it. And pending how long it takes Animaine to get those tweaks done... Ryu and Ken will be ready for release this week.

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 06:07:13 AM

Who wants to make a gameplay video for meh?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i would if i could T.T

anyway, cant wait to have these clones in mah brawl and see the differences to keep one. xD
there can only be ONE!

Technically two... cause Ganon and Captain Falcon are two different characters xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

oh wait, are ken and ryu both on CF?
if so, how can we get all 3 of them?


Porting Ryu to Ganon by means of re naming the bones . And fixing translations in the animations.

that part may not be done till next week.

Life is throwing me curve balls this week. Didn't have time to work on anything today. Hopefully I can still release them this week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Albafika on July 18, 2012, 03:32:02 PM
Are you seriously asking this? lol
yes i am...
if there are 3 movesets, why only 2 xharacters? am i missing something?

Hey after your done with the PSAs your making,can you make the hulk PSA    next since there is a model of him over donkey kong?