Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2012, 07:54:13 AM
Got the pics. I'm just taking a break to watch some shows I missed this week before I release.

:af:
o.o okay then, nevermind.. Oh well~ At least you got your pics bro.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 22, 2012, 07:54:13 AM
Got the pics. I'm just taking a break to watch some shows I missed this week before I release.

:af:

You sure know how to keep people in suspense LOL
お前はもう死んでいる。

I didn't feel like doing the stuff I had to do for the IST release of Ryu and Ken... Since I had to make a picture and edit it in photoshop and upload it... Didn't feel like doing all that last night. But I decided to get it overwith.

So... Feedback... I wanna hear it. They were released, lemme know what you think so when I get around to v2 both Ryu and Ken will be way better.

They will also have EX moves in v2.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Ken I feel like needs more frames of animation for his specials. his side and down specials seem really fast animation wise and a little unnatural. Taunts on both Ryu and Ken could use some work (The headband fixing taunt Ryu has could use some more animation frames.)
Also, Ryu's down special is supposed to be a parry right? So how come when he is close to an enemy it damages them even without the enemy having to attack Ryu?

Other then those few thoughts, it's pretty solid for a beta, nice job!

I used Ryu's moveset but for some reason, Ryu T-stances then freezes when he moves. Why is this happening?

Quote from: Youngnamez on July 22, 2012, 07:11:35 PM
I used Ryu's moveset but for some reason, Ryu T-stances then freezes when he moves. Why is this happening?
maybe you did something wrong... double check your files, and when inserting a PSA, its always a good idea to make a backup folder with your old stuff and fully place the PSA and costume files in there...

Holy crud! I love Ryu and Ken. In fact. Sometime, I'll try making a .sawnd for Ryu and a .sawnd file for Ken. I know how, but I need some time to know the sound effects of his moves to make it.

Hey, nice psa. :D I tried porting Ken over yoshi, and it worked. :D I think everything works except sometimes the shoruken screws up. The Specialfall is kinda strange xD well im not complaining since I just randomly put him over yoshi. xD hahaha anyway keep up the good work. ^_^ i really enjoy it. Imma make avideo soon... >w<



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

I know you said you had previously wanted to do a Yoda PSA, but didn't like the model. I don't know if you've seen some of the newer imported Star Wars models; if you're not interested in Yoda, I know he said he'd like to import Obi-Wan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47846.0

I'm in progress with Ryu's sounds. I hope you guys will enjoy it when I release it. :)

is the hadoken model an article or a gfx? becasue i want to try to port the psa of either ryu or ken so it can be ryu vs ken with their own animations
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: toastoftriumph on July 22, 2012, 08:14:50 PM
I know you said you had previously wanted to do a Yoda PSA, but didn't like the model. I don't know if you've seen some of the newer imported Star Wars models; if you're not interested in Yoda, I know he said he'd like to import Obi-Wan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47846.0
BTW that Yoda is the same model as the one over Toon Link.
Its just that he made a custom bone structure so that Yoda has a more define rig...
And his Yoda moveset is still a work in progress so it will probably get ever better
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 22, 2012, 08:18:58 PM
is the hadoken model an article or a gfx? becasue i want to try to port the psa of either ryu or ken so it can be ryu vs ken with their own animations
He is porting Ryu over Ganon later on btw...

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 22, 2012, 08:18:58 PM
is the hadoken model an article or a gfx? becasue i want to try to port the psa of either ryu or ken so it can be ryu vs ken with their own animations
Its a GFX my friend. and i totally agree with you on ryu and ken

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 22, 2012, 08:21:42 PM
He is porting Ryu over Ganon later on btw...
oh well im gunna port ken right now lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Right... I'll address whats been said:

1: The down special for Ryu isn't a counter. I couldn't get it to work properly, so I made it a on-hit combo move. If the move hits, you follow up with an extra hit. If it doesn't, its very punishable.

2: Ken's moves... I'll take that into consideration. Slowing them down/making them longer. Granted, the videos I took it from were fast. But I'm considering your feedback non the less.

3: A sound pac would be awesome. I personally wouldn't be able to use it, but that would be mad cool to have.

4: If you can port him, feel free. Just credit me and the guys I collabed with.

5: Hadoken is a gfx. I haven't heard anyone having any trouble with the gfx showing up, so I'll just assume that its not happening. I was initially having some trouble with the Hadoken showing up in anything but training... like... it wasn't there. But I'm gonna assume that since none of you have stated that, then its showing up just fine.

6: Star Wars... i watched the Yoda vs Vader fight... I almost wanted to make a PSA for it. Buuuuuut.... I've got enough on my plate and they seem to be doing fine so I'ma let them have it. Looked pretty good and I don't have anything important over Metaknight. My Ike slots are almost all full though.

7: I'm gonna be working on helping MarioDK with Gotinks for a while. Ryu and Ken will get their update when the time comes. But I still need sufficient feedback for that to happen.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.