Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Is the secret project Tingle or Balloon Fighter?
>.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 31, 2012, 05:46:58 AM
Is the secret project Tingle or Balloon Fighter?
>.>
none of those.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I just realized that I wish there was Protpman model to go with the Megaman NT Warrior model T_T  [/random]
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 31, 2012, 07:29:07 PM

If that's a guess at the swuper secwet prwoject your wrong  ・ω・/
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hm... not much done today... guess today was one of my break days... lol. Kinda tired for some reason really. And I thought I got enough sleep last night... its only 6pm. *yawns*

Anywhoo...

Someone should really make a Protoman model to go with Megaman... I'd really like that *_*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kagu =D Operation "Foot is down" succeeded. if ya know what I mean
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nice to know.

*takes a nap*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 01, 2012, 12:31:24 AM
Nice to know.

*takes a nap*
except now that issue is back... pervy keeps botching the animation -_-'
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on July 31, 2012, 08:51:45 PM
If that's a guess at the swuper secwet prwoject your wrong  ・ω・/

haha~ i didnt guess. I dont want to guess. its a surprise after all. ^_^

just wanted to try out this gif file i found on this awesome post. xD



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Operation "Fix the [censored]" is a success! and a true on this time :af: We can move onto finally making animations! I'll post a teaser soon ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nice.

I'd do more animations for Luffy, but the Side B in the air isn't possible. And if I tried it it wouldn't look good.

His up-B on the ground... I'm conflicted about it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

 you could probably present a new up b ground idea to pervy to see if he approves im sure he wouldnt mind
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I would but I don't have an idea atm.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

is the issue with the up b ground an asthetic one, or functionality?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]