Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610483 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #960 on: August 06, 2012, 12:49:35 PM »

Sora? over who?
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:58:13 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #961 on: August 06, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »

Sora? over who?

Probably marth ya know then someone can port it later for Luffy

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #962 on: August 06, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »

Probably marth ya know then someone can port it later for Luffy
    But there's already this Sora PSA over Marth
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28031

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #963 on: August 06, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »

But there's already this Sora PSA over Marth
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28031

You know he could be revamping the animation or just making it the way he wants it to be

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #964 on: August 06, 2012, 01:40:23 PM »

^
    That

Its coming along rapidly because I didn't have to create or edit the movement animations very much. Of course I put my own touch on a few of them like the walks cause they were kinda bonked...

But all the attacks are being revamped. So its basically a completely different moveset.  I took out most of the magic though. Don't like magic.

Maybe... I've been toying with the idea of making the up Taunt Heal after a certain amount of time has passed... or after Sora has caused enough damage. I'll probably need to ask KJP how to do it that way though.

If anyone is interested in making a video preview for me or gifs, let me know. I have quite a few animations done... so its actually coming along very quickly.

Here is whats done:

Movement: 80%
    Run, walks, Jumps, Crouch, Guard etc. are done... the only ones not done that matter, are the Landing animations for the air attacks.

Attacks:
    Attack11, 12, 13, AttackDash, UpTilt, Side Tilt, Side Smash, Down Smash, Neutral Air, Neutral Air combo 1, Neutral Air combo 2, Forward Air, Down Air, Side Special (air and ground)

So basically whats left are:
    Down Tilt, Up Smash, Back Air, Neutral B(Air and Ground), Up-B (air and ground) Down B (Air and ground)

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #965 on: August 06, 2012, 05:28:00 PM »

^
    That

Its coming along rapidly because I didn't have to create or edit the movement animations very much. Of course I put my own touch on a few of them like the walks cause they were kinda bonked...

But all the attacks are being revamped. So its basically a completely different moveset.  I took out most of the magic though. Don't like magic.

Maybe... I've been toying with the idea of making the up Taunt Heal after a certain amount of time has passed... or after Sora has caused enough damage. I'll probably need to ask KJP how to do it that way though.

If anyone is interested in making a video preview for me or gifs, let me know. I have quite a few animations done... so its actually coming along very quickly.

Here is whats done:

Run, walks, Jumps, Crouch, Guard etc. are done... the only ones not done that matter, are the Landing animations for the air attacks.

Attacks:
    Attack11, 12, 13, AttackDash, UpTilt, Side Tilt, Side Smash, Down Smash, Neutral Air, Neutral Air combo 1, Neutral Air combo 2, Forward Air, Down Air, Side Special (air and ground)

Down Tilt, Up Smash, Back Air, Neutral B(Air and Ground), Up-B (air and ground) Down B (Air and ground)

And That^ is what I was hoping about. I've tryed the existing SoraOverMarth, but I ended to not like him very much, most for some of the animations (his transition from some of the animations look weird, like the Up-Smash from Wait, or the neutral attacks... I don't know, they look so innatural :/ ) and some of the attacks (magick indeed; I like magick, but Sora style is more like combo/chain hits and techniques with the spells as support side, for far enemies or for abuse the elements weakness of some of them). But at least it's a Sora PSA, he have tried to make his best to bring some Sora love on the brawl. He and the one who have made his version other Pit.
    So yeah, I'll do my best for beta testing him and give a nice review when he will be ready. AWESOME 2.0!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #966 on: August 06, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »

Things are progressing rapidly.

Just working on the Down Special (air-ground) and some other stuff. And I actually did fix the transitions for the moves that I'm not changing. I'm big on smooth transitions... so I handled that.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #967 on: August 06, 2012, 08:37:24 PM »

^
    That

Here is whats done:

Attacks:

I'll make a video preview if you want

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #968 on: August 06, 2012, 08:39:27 PM »

Awesome!

I just finished pretty much all the normals. And I have ideas for the grabs. I'll PM you the stuff now with instructions.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #969 on: August 06, 2012, 08:41:15 PM »

Awesome!

I just finished pretty much all the normals. And I have ideas for the grabs. I'll PM you the stuff now with instructions.
    Alright sounds good. I will test him out and make a preview tonight or tomorrow morning. Grin

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #970 on: August 06, 2012, 09:00:28 PM »

My first team sig banner thingy AWESOME 2.0!

Post Merge: August 06, 2012, 10:47:51 PM
    So like...

I need an idea for Soras down special in the air.

Thats the last move besides the grabs that need to be made. Then I can start PSAin.
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:47:51 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #971 on: August 07, 2012, 03:38:47 AM »

What about Aerial Finish? (Even if maybe doesn't look much like a Down-Special, but I love that finisher and looks so cool).

Or maybe something like aerial recovery or revenge, but I think that somethink like that is not possible on brawl (maybe the aerial revenge, but recovery isn't needed since there is no knocked status... But it could be working like the down special of ZSSamus, and be some sort of rapid dodge from which you can actualy and quickly start a new air combo... It also look quite good ).

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #972 on: August 07, 2012, 05:51:04 AM »

I don't know what they attacks are by name. You'll have to show me or something.

Air Recovery is his UpB move... but thanks for that gif. The one I made didn't look exactly like that.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #973 on: August 07, 2012, 10:14:31 AM »

Glad I helped you with that gif. You're right, it's hard to figure out the attacks with only the names (at least with most of them... Actually I've searched them on the kh wiki because I couldn't rembered them XD). The first one is the one at 1.24 (or 1.55 or 2.14, for a different angle vision). Aerial revenge is just the recovery but with an attack, like a delayed counter (1.53 or 2.12).
    Kingdom Hearts II - Sephiroth Battle

EDIT:
    I've found that exist, in the final mix version of KH2, a new final air attack named "Magnetic Splash", where "Sora spins around while creating a magnetic force which explodes"; I suppose is something like Sora is spinning in the center of the Magnet animation, or something like that... And in brawl would be him spinning and draw fighters near to him just for being hit by a moderate explosion, or even better by a circular attack. Yeah, don't sounds quite good like that, but better gives all the option I found. Meanwhile I'll search a video or something that shows that tecnhique.

UberEdit:
    Already found it, that was easy :I
    Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix -- Garden of Assemblage - Demyx

At 0.44 he use it two times, but it can be seen better from 0.54 to 1.53

Honestly I'm not sure about it, but as I said it's better to give out all the options.
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:50:00 AM by Lucifer_Gale » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #974 on: August 07, 2012, 11:08:28 AM »

Thats a bit hard to see.... I watched the whole fight and couldn't really get a good look at it specifically.

I might just move the Down A Air to the Down special and make a new down a air.  That'll probably be easier.

Post Merge: August 07, 2012, 11:46:50 AM
    Right when I got the PSA for Sora, I was about to test it... I come to find out that my SD card is falling apart.

I'm trying to see if its salvageable... Cause part of it is stuck in my laptop... but nothing important.

I'm currently thinking:

1: I can just go buy a new SD card if my laptop will still fit SD cards into it with that part in it.

2: Try and take my laptop apart in order to remove the piece better. (I don't wanna do this because I may break my laptop in a way I can't fix it.

3: Continue to try and remove the piece until I summise that I can't without doing the above.

4: Buy a new laptop and SD card (expensive solution -_-)

Until then... I can't add any new hacks to my SD card and I can't test... I don't wanna put the SD card into the wii cause I'm afraid it might not come back out >_> So I'm brawlhackless for the time being.

Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:46:50 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: