Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 610516 times)
Lucifer_Gale
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #975 on: August 07, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »

That's bad to know D:
A cheaper solution whould be found an external sd reader, the one that you can put into the usb port... at least until you can't fix the reader of your laptop. I hope your pc can survive this incident, it's always bad when these things happen. Oh shi~

BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #976 on: August 07, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »

so what's broken, the card or the reader?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #977 on: August 07, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

so what's broken, the card or the reader?
    The card but part of it is jammed in the reader.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #978 on: August 07, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »

O.o
    what the hell do you do with you're card????
    O.o

xD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #979 on: August 07, 2012, 01:44:51 PM »

Crisis adverted!!!

Ran out to the nearest Gamestop (10 minute walk) Unfortunate I had to walk... cause i couldn't get into my garage to get my bike (2 minute bike ride)

Anyway... I used some of my rewards points to get a SD card... I also traded in FFXIII and Halo: Reach

So no money out of pocket.

And the SD card goes into my laptop fine. Now the only problem is I have to re-put all the files back onto the SD card. But lucky for me, I keep a Default backup of my SD card set up on my computer so I only have to replace a couple of files.

AND

I might be getting a job at Gamestop or the Dollar Store thats close to the GameStop cause I had a nice conversation with the GameStop manager and the cute girl at the dollar store I like to flirt with said they were hiring. Cheesy

Winning~

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #980 on: August 07, 2012, 01:54:17 PM »

Happy to know that you solved everything, and even with some benefits c: *wink wink
    Work at the gamestop is good for the employee discounts, even if the salary isn't much high from what I heard.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #981 on: August 07, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »

Money isn't very important to me. I just need some pocket change really. Just enough to get something to eat or go out every now and then. I'm not really looking for any big money until I get out of school cause then I plan to go into 3D animation and illustration and all that jazz.

Well... gonna test Sora now. At which point, I'll make some tweaks, and send it to you since you're the lucky winner of the Beta Tester Slot.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #982 on: August 07, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »

Crisis adverted!!!

Ran out to the nearest Gamestop (10 minute walk) Unfortunate I had to walk... cause i couldn't get into my garage to get my bike (2 minute bike ride)

Anyway... I used some of my rewards points to get a SD card... I also traded in FFXIII and Halo: Reach

And the SD card goes into my laptop fine. Now the only problem is I have to re-put all the files back onto the SD card. But lucky for me, I keep a Default backup of my SD card set up on my computer so I only have to replace a couple of files.

AND

I might be getting a job at Gamestop or the Dollar Store thats close to the GameStop cause I had a nice conversation with the GameStop manager and the cute girl at the dollar store I like to flirt with said they were hiring. Cheesy

Winning~

You live in Chicago right? i feel like you live somewhere near me for some strange reason O_o

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #983 on: August 07, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »

Crisis adverted!!!

AND

Winning~

I'm calling you when i want a game Im srs here

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #984 on: August 07, 2012, 02:28:53 PM »

Not Chicago exactly. I go to the city on the weekends... thats why I don't have internet a lot. On the weekends I usually go visit my mother.

Anywhoo. I stay out north in Waukeegan. I'm like 5 minutes away from 6Flags. Im srs here

Pervy I got chu Awesome Face

Who wants to tell me where character select screen hacks go on the SD card?

For gecko... I forgot where it goes and I want my special screen xD

Bagel
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #985 on: August 07, 2012, 03:43:43 PM »

It goes in Pf/Menu 2 I believe.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #986 on: August 07, 2012, 09:47:18 PM »

Not Chicago exactly. I go to the city on the weekends... thats why I don't have internet a lot. On the weekends I usually go visit my mother.

Anywhoo. I stay out north in Waukeegan. I'm like 5 minutes away from 6Flags. Im srs here

Pervy I got chu Awesome Face

Who wants to tell me where character select screen hacks go on the SD card?

For gecko... I forgot where it goes and I want my special screen xD
    Ik this might be random but I went to Six Flags in Mass today xD I thought I'd share that. And Btw, if you can PSA the normal's for Sora, I can create the preview. I can't do it in BB for some reason. It just won't let me

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #987 on: August 07, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »

They are PSA'd.

I'm waiting on Anonymous to get back to me with the Master copy of the psa.

I decided to switch the current down air to the down special.

Basically the Down Smash and Down Special in the air are the same thing. But when the down special in the air is used and you hit the ground with it, then it'll pass frame into the down smash. This will allow for smooth combo transitions from the air to the ground. I'm also thinking of making the Up-Tilt leave you in the air. For that same reason.

The forward and back  or down throw will be Strike Raid... but if anyone has seen Dead Fantasy (if you haven't, go and youtube it. You wont be sorry), think of what Kairi did whith Oblivion and Oath Keeper.

This particular model doesn't have a second Keyblade in the model changer, so for now, it'll just be Limit Break and some of his moves will change for a certain amount of time.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #988 on: August 07, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »

They are PSA'd.

I'm waiting on Anonymous to get back to me with the Master copy of the psa.

I decided to switch the current down air to the down special.

Basically the Down Smash and Down Special in the air are the same thing. But when the down special in the air is used and you hit the ground with it, then it'll pass frame into the down smash. This will allow for smooth combo transitions from the air to the ground. I'm also thinking of making the Up-Tilt leave you in the air. For that same reason.

The forward and back  or down throw will be Strike Raid... but if anyone has seen Dead Fantasy (if you haven't, go and youtube it. You wont be sorry), think of what Kairi did whith Oblivion and Oath Keeper.

This particular model doesn't have a second Keyblade in the model changer, so for now, it'll just be Limit Break and some of his moves will change for a certain amount of time.
    That sounds awesome. Seems like sora will be a big success. Once he sends you the master PSA then send it to me and I'll make a video. And incase you had not noticed:

Video Request thread Post here whenever you need a preview done. Me or Ikuto could do it, but for this one, I want too. This Project will be good so I really want to make the Preview if I can

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #989 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:25 PM »

Cool. Yeah, once I get the master psa, I'll test it, then tweak it. Then send it over to Lucifer for an early beta test so see how it plays from a 3rd person's perspective.

No imported GFX mean easy porting... Though he uses a model changer... so that may affect things.

*Tries to think who he had over Marth previously*

Uh... oh right! My Marth slot was reserved for Sora. Now I REALLY don't care about how easy it is to port Awesome Face jk... I'll still try to keep it simple for the porters out there.

Happy Face

Awesomeness.

Also, I got a reply about Infernape too. Cheesy

So since I really don't wanna work on more then 3 projects at once... He'll be on the back burner for the time being. But yeah, he's gonna happen. Though I was a bit dissapointed they wanted him over DK. I'll probably end up porting the animations to the Fox model anyway and then just transfer the psa in brawl box. (BJ made it so easy to do with just copy/paste AWESOME 2.0! )

Sleep teimz!

*leaves*

Pages:  1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: