Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pics or ur lieing for attention
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 14, 2012, 02:42:33 PM #136 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:48:36 PM by KnightMario
I'm not, I'll upload the picture in a sec.
(I thinking of sticking with the normal up smash if it's fine by you, since it kinda looks like he's stretching his head to wack you since he's goo, but I'll change it if you want me to.)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

the attack s4s needs to be something else cuz side tilt is almost the same animation

March 14, 2012, 04:03:46 PM #138 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:26:41 PM by KnightMario
I'm not doing anything besides finishing the jr bib (I can use it for other junior hacks) until sonic brawler says I can join. I was just showing him what I have done.

And the junior bib has bandanna so far, in case you want to know.
And if the side tilt is the smash, so is the s4s (it means side (s) smash (4) side (s)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 14, 2012, 04:03:46 PM
I'm not doing anything besides finishing the jr bib (I can use it for other junior hacks) until sonic brawler says I can join. I was just showing him what I have done.

And the junior bib has bandanna so far, in case you want to know.
And if the side tilt is the smash, so is the s4s (it means side (s) smash (4) side (s)

lol i know what s4s means. but the animation you got for it is already in use as a side tilt attack s3s

if smbz mario gets done today so i will try to see my idea for zelda/shiek transfrom is possible on D-taunt at same time they got a other D-B move (just making Down-B N-B for now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sonic Brawler, I'm going to straight out ask you, can I join?

And also, did you get my P.M. about the other hack? If you did, can I or not help with that?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Please. Why can't i work on a PSA alone, without people who asks to take over? I only send it to those who is in the team! Im not releasing him when hes done. It gets released at the same time as bowser jr does.

ok.
southcraft: cant wait for u to finish! :D

knightmario: no.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah. With Shad Mario. I need wait animation still. And it has abit slow progress sorry about that. But Up b,dash attack,side tilt AAA combo, up tilt is done animating and PSAed. Si,de b is also almost done. Then its only NB,FS,Down b (if mdk's project works), down tilt, smashes then done

sweet. cant wait :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

okay, all that work for nothing (it's hard to make kirby hats without max). fooey.
and is that for both questions or just the first?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 14, 2012, 05:40:10 PM
Sonic Brawler, I'm going to straight out ask you, can I join?

No

Quote from: KnightMario on March 14, 2012, 05:40:10 PM

And also, did you get my P.M. about the other hack? If you did, can I or not help with that?


yes i got it, and no
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 14, 2012, 10:37:09 PM #148 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:39:41 PM by KnightMario
hmm. I thought you just wanted help, guess you fixed it, someone is fixing it, or you just don't like me.
And before you delete everything, do you at least want my kirby hats? (you'll have to collab me, so if you don't want to do that since I'm not in the team I see.)

And why did you want the pics of my stuff if I'm not in the team?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

1) i told u i lost the files
2) no, because the kirby hat is gunna give him a hat and brush. the hat is easy.
3) iw anted pics to see if u really aniamted, or ported aniations form oteh rmario moves, wich u did
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.