Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nah. they are easy to make. open teh tempalte that is given in teh description fo teh oen uplaode to teh vault, open a csp and the tempalte in paint.net,  resize csp, BOOM, epic css icon
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey SonicBrawler. You said you wanted up b Spin jump to do multi damage, but i played SMSS and the Spin jump does not do damage. I Think im only having air knockback instead

well then remove the air around it, and and make his arms nto stick out. becasue if u do, it looks liek it woudl do damage
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I'm happy that there is a thread about this project, now I can check back to see how far you guys have gotten, I tried to do my own BJ/SM hack over Z/S, but gave up since after Bowser Jr. kept crashing, didn't even get to importing Shadow Mario. XD I quit because I knew that there were others doing this hack, and plus I have other hacks I've been meaning to finish or work on, ex: getting to finshing my update of my Mario Bros over Ice Climbers, uploading SM64 Moveset v4.0 & Video on YouTube, which'll hopefully happen tomorrow, just less than a hour before the video's done rendering into the .wmv. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I can do recolors for this! If you remember me I did then awhile back but I lost them. I can re-make them though!

umm, they have that covered I'm pretty sure.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


This thread is old, i know but im keeping this project Alive because you will see progress soon!

forgot i had this lol.

just to get you ppls hyped, we (we as in king jigglypuff) figured out how to make it so transform is via taunt. they are getting down-b attacks!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks like a great project. Can't wait. How's the progress Goin?


ignore the red text, well heres the robot its in BB now this is and old preview (an hour old  :P ), itll have at least 6 bones beacuse of filesiz but is 100% possible for Bj moveset  :happy:


This is all my progress ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on July 18, 2012, 06:04:00 PM

ignore the red text, well heres the robot its in BB now this is and old preview (an hour old  :P ), itll have at least 6 bones beacuse of filesiz but is 100% possible for Bj moveset  :happy:


This is all my progress ;D
looks sweet ;D this projects gonna be a good one

Quote from: Anivernage on July 18, 2012, 06:04:00 PM

ignore the red text, well heres the robot its in BB now this is and old preview (an hour old  :P ), itll have at least 6 bones beacuse of filesiz but is 100% possible for Bj moveset  :happy:


This is all my progress ;D
Yes you guys are using my HD Sunshine Bib texture! :D I wonder what Shadow Mario looks like right now, or is BJ the only one with progress at the momment?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SCXZ is working on Shadow Mario im on BJ area :P