Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15

Started by Sirkura, March 12, 2012, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?

Melee Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 26, 2013, 12:44:19 AM
why link?
why not zelda?
also good job on the 3.5 pack
[censored]
havent tried dem but i can say my faves will be the "Royal Blue"
and the "Sea Spray" versions
sexy hacks
lol link has many moves similar to a seeker for tira. i plan on making a full psa eventually for her and another seeker character named rose. i just have no idea where to start lol

Say, do you or have you played Champions Online?

I remember that I played it like 2 years ago and I was able to create my Character with both wings and tail.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 26, 2013, 06:29:51 PM
Say, do you or have you played Champions Online?

I remember that I played it like 2 years ago and I was able to create my Character with both wings and tail.
i havent played champions online. i played a spin off for the ps2 tho made by the same company.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 26, 2013, 07:48:14 PM
i havent played champions online. i played a spin off for the ps2 tho made by the same company.

Well I just tried it out again, and the character customization's pretty large right from the get go.

Although it might just be my computer for some reason, it's kind a weird. Like I needed to continually randomize my character in order to get a Fedora.


And say, could you share the process in you do to extract the models?
I got 3d ripper, but I'm lost in how to use it.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 26, 2013, 07:55:31 PM
Well I just tried it out again, and the character customization's pretty large right from the get go.

Although it might just be my computer for some reason, it's kind a weird. Like I needed to continually randomize my character in order to get a Fedora.


And say, could you share the process in you do to extract the models?
I got 3d ripper, but I'm lost in how to use it.
depends on the game for pwi u need to copy and past the directory to the elementclient.exe.
normally thats in C:\perfectworldentertainment\perfectworldenternational\elementclient
may have missed a few folders xD but thats the basics. its in the element folder then just customize the hotkeys to use i use f10-12

Quote from: Sirkura on June 26, 2013, 10:46:52 PM
depends on the game for pwi u need to copy and past the directory to the elementclient.exe.
normally thats in C:\perfectworldentertainment\perfectworldenternational\elementclient
may have missed a few folders xD but thats the basics. its in the element folder then just customize the hotkeys to use i use f10-12

Lost again.

What are the hotkeys for, and what do I do after finding the files and click run?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 27, 2013, 10:33:07 AM
Lost again.

What are the hotkeys for, and what do I do after finding the files and click run?
open up 3d ripper,  at the top it says please select application to analyze, past in the directory of the file, its normally, "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\elementclient.exe"

then there r the hotkey settings. these can be any keys you want. mine are: f12 [capture], f11[wireframe], and f10 [textures]. the rest of the settings leave alone there not needed.

hit launch in the lower right corner.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 27, 2013, 04:57:53 PM
open up 3d ripper,  at the top it says please select application to analyze, past in the directory of the file, its normally, "C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\elementclient.exe"

then there r the hotkey settings. these can be any keys you want. mine are: f12 [capture], f11[wireframe], and f10 [textures]. the rest of the settings leave alone there not needed.
hit launch in the lower right corner.

Alright, got that far.

Last time I tried, after hitting launch nothing happened.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 27, 2013, 05:15:56 PM
Alright, got that far.

Last time I tried, after hitting launch nothing happened.

make sure u have the right directory selected. can also check the site for anything i might have missed.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 27, 2013, 05:42:11 PM
make sure u have the right directory selected. can also check the site for anything i might have missed.

Well lets just say something did happen, then what?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 27, 2013, 05:56:10 PM
Well lets just say something did happen, then what?
its pretty straight forward u just press the "capture" hotkey. then import it in 3ds max. just delete everything till you have only the models you want.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 27, 2013, 06:56:33 PM
its pretty straight forward u just press the "capture" hotkey. then import it in 3ds max. just delete everything till you have only the models you want.

Maybe that's my problem, I don't have 3DS Max.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 27, 2013, 06:58:25 PM
Maybe that's my problem, I don't have 3DS Max.

that would pose a problem. need a way to import the model.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 28, 2013, 01:57:21 AM
that would pose a problem. need a way to import the model.

I was wondering, how does it actually take the models?

It says it "capture all geometry, textures and shaders, rendered during single frame"

Like how does it determine the model you want, or does it just take everything from the current window?

There are people who became really friendly here ;D

Looking forward for this next project!

Btw, where is Zigheart?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.