Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?
Melee Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity - 9 (52.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16
Author Topic: Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15  (Read 93381 times)
Mr.Misfortune
Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: October 22, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »

Loving what i'm hearing about these updates, need my assistance for anything and i'll try my best to help.

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: October 22, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »

Loving what i'm hearing about these updates, need my assistance for anything and i'll try my best to help.
    i'm barrowing a friends computer atm. i'm going to attempt to get the ini files for the characters off pwi. we have spots available for just about anything right now, as its just me, dusty and sirks working on it, Dusty is our coder, me and Amanda mostly do modeling and rigging. we need stage builders, and probably more modelers. more of anything would be greatly helped tbh. don jon bravo said he was working on sirkura. tho we haven't heard back from him. if any animators/modelers are interested in helping let me know, i'll send you the models we currently have.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: October 22, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »

if you can get the INI files I can probably create a few rips of the characters. I just need to know what class and race they are.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2013, 05:35:18 PM »

bleh stupid pwi is stuipid.  we could make new ini for the characters but  all the attributes for the body and face get reset to defaults. we'll have to wait till we can rip them our selves. thank you for the offer tho dustyy

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: October 30, 2013, 06:05:40 AM »

bleh stupid pwi is stuipid.  we could make new ini for the characters but  all the attributes for the body and face get reset to defaults. we'll have to wait till we can rip them our selves. thank you for the offer tho dustyy
    aww i see. since i''ve gotten about as far as i can for coding. i think i'm going to start on devaliah's psa,  over ike

She will be slower, probably slightly less then ike,  however certain moves will be cancel able and good utilities to move in short bursts of speed for combo's. she will be more set up for setting an opponent up for a string of attacks that can vary greatly at the skill of the player.

idea's so far:
         she can use her demon wings defensively or for quick bursts of movement. (side B, up B)

her AAA combo will be modified to better combo with her attacks. first hit will knock an opponent down with a trip, comboing into lower trajectory hits. second is an upwards swing to toss the opponent into the air for aerials  last hit will knock the opponent back from you.

down B will be shadow counter. she will block and if the opponent strikes at her she will vanish coming down from above with a heavy hit.

final smash will be soul devour. she dashes forward to catch the opponent, sinking her fangs into her foe and steadily drains 150% damage from her victim. now here is where things will get interesting. she will be able to go below 0%.  further reducing knock back against her untill she is damaged above 0%.

i'll work on sirks once she's rigged over link Tongue
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:06:39 AM by Dustyy » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2013, 06:32:04 AM »

aww i see. since i''ve gotten about as far as i can for coding. i think i'm going to start on devaliah's psa,  over ike

She will be slower, probably slightly less then ike,  however certain moves will be cancel able and good utilities to move in short bursts of speed for combo's. she will be more set up for setting an opponent up for a string of attacks that can vary greatly at the skill of the player.

idea's so far:
         she can use her demon wings defensively or for quick bursts of movement. (side B, up B)

her AAA combo will be modified to better combo with her attacks. first hit will knock an opponent down with a trip, comboing into lower trajectory hits. second is an upwards swing to toss the opponent into the air for aerials  last hit will knock the opponent back from you.

down B will be shadow counter. she will block and if the opponent strikes at her she will vanish coming down from above with a heavy hit.

final smash will be soul devour. she dashes forward to catch the opponent, sinking her fangs into her foe and steadily drains 150% damage from her victim. now here is where things will get interesting. she will be able to go below 0%.  further reducing knock back against her untill she is damaged above 0%.

i'll work on sirks once she's rigged over link Tongue

A godly PSA that I see!
    Well, I'm still looking forward to see what you're planning Cheesy

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2013, 06:39:58 PM »

Quite an interesting PSA you've got lined up there. I definitely look forward to playing with her.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #157 on: October 31, 2013, 04:25:48 AM »

nice i like it, come to think of it we have a lot of sword users coming Dx. good thing we have the rel ports, will make it quite a bit easier.

current characters planned for our roster:

satella/marth
    sirks/link
    devaliah/ike
    kirin/c.falcon
    sable/marth
    tinkerer/King D3
    mirage/marth
    sabrina(black rose)/ike
    rayne/p trainer?
    malick/ganondorf
    rydel/ZSS
    celine/wolf
    seraphine/pit
    neos/marth
    blair/falco
    isophobera/zelda

expect more to be added. there will be 72 characters total.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2013, 12:51:49 PM »

DID YOU SAY 72?! HOLY [censored]!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2013, 01:31:57 AM »

DID YOU SAY 72?! HOLY [censored]!
    yep 72. 2 full rosters of characters and stages. based off the storyline. there will be to base plots, v1 and v2. were tring to find out how to get around the 2 gig sd limit, but no promises for the full thing you might need a modded iso to store thp's and music and subspace obviously we will do what we can to make it riivo and gecko friendly.  but you may be limited to characters and stages.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2013, 05:45:14 AM »

I'm riivo but I have a 4Gig USB, I'll be able to handle everything you throw at me. If that's not big enough I have an 8 and 16 GIG, don't worry, i've come prepared.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »

For Gecko users, it'll be harder...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2013, 07:48:01 PM »

the alternate loader we use doesn't work with riivo. something we'll need to iron out. i don't think it's a matter of size its more of limitations on the hardware. another idea is we can release  both sets in 2 packs.  one for the older story the other for the newer one. were working on the newer set atm.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »

By old one what do you mean? Also, for the 72 players, will you be using the Triple Rasta engine?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »

By old one what do you mean? Also, for the 72 players, will you be using the Triple Rasta engine?
    Triple Rasta, or "How to make your SD Card explode"...

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: